10% Off Orders Over $40!

Amazing Herbs, Black Seed, Original Plain, 100 Capsules

black cumin

Posted by Reviewer1672558 on Aug 18, 2009

This apparently according to ancient scripts cures everything except death. So far, so good. My fingernails are long and strong for the first time in my life so something's going on. Watch this space!

Black seed

Posted by 4932212753187012142 on Sep 24, 2013

This stuff is great! It helps with energy, keeps me from being too hungry, and has lowered my blood sugar. I have a lot more energy now. And with that, it helps me to sleep, because I get more exercise.

Great product i can attest to.

Posted by Reviewer2185319 on Mar 01, 2014

My total cholesterol was 193 with Triglycerides showing 164. I started using Amazing Herbs, Black Seed, Original Plain with ""Himalaya Garlic capsules", took a low carb diet and was walking for 20 minutes on most days of the week. After 3 months, my doctor advised a blood work again and the results were astonishing. My total cholesterol is 160 with Triglycerides down to 89. Great products i can attest to.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1234171 on Aug 13, 2010

i recommend this to all.. this is also recommended by Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h).

Black seed capsules

Posted by Reviewer1684136 on Apr 08, 2011

I was introduced to black seed cumin by a friend, who had purchased the actual seeds from a herbal store. I found the capsules were good, but I preferred the seeds.