black cumin

Posted by Reviewer1672558 on Aug 18, 2009

This apparently according to ancient scripts cures everything except death. So far, so good. My fingernails are long and strong for the first time in my life so something's going on. Watch this space!

Black seed

Posted by 4932212753187012142 on Sep 24, 2013

This stuff is great! It helps with energy, keeps me from being too hungry, and has lowered my blood sugar. I have a lot more energy now. And with that, it helps me to sleep, because I get more exercise.

Great product i can attest to.

Posted by Reviewer2185319 on Mar 01, 2014

My total cholesterol was 193 with Triglycerides showing 164. I started using Amazing Herbs, Black Seed, Original Plain with ""Himalaya Garlic capsules", took a low carb diet and was walking for 20 minutes on most days of the week. After 3 months, my doctor advised a blood work again and the results were astonishing. My total cholesterol is 160 with Triglycerides down to 89. Great products i can attest to.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1234171 on Aug 13, 2010

i recommend this to all.. this is also recommended by Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h).

Great Product

Posted by InTuneWithNature on Dec 13, 2014

Has so much research as to this Black Seed and correcting health problems. This humble, but immensely powerful seed, kills MRSA, heals the chemical weapon poisoned body, stimulates regeneration of the dying beta cells within the diabetic's pancreas, and yet too few even know it exists. Im taking this for my diabetic pancreas.

Black seed capsules

Posted by Reviewer1684136 on Apr 08, 2011

I was introduced to black seed cumin by a friend, who had purchased the actual seeds from a herbal store. I found the capsules were good, but I preferred the seeds.

Love it!

Posted by 4774354831316874086 on Mar 12, 2013

I have used the oil in the past and loved the results.. but not the taste.. I'm going to try the caps this time!!

Good quality i think

Posted by Reviewer1079405 on May 23, 2015

Good to be used on and off for many ailments . Not fo continuous use.

Cured my allergies and I don't get sick

Posted by Reviewer1807374 on May 03, 2016

I'm in my late thirties and I would often develop seasonal allergies and would also get sick every 2-3 weeks. I started taking this and noticed that it cured a sinus infection when I upped the dose to 4 caps in the morning and 4 caps at night. I think you need to experiment with the dosing and I've found the right amount for me. This product is a lifesaver thank God ! Thank you IHERB !!

Works good