simply the best

Posted by Reviewer1920221 on Feb 01, 2012

Mill Creek,please, never stop making this serum.......I have a teenager/baby skin again, yet clear(I am sensitive to breakouts)...Ingredients rock.... it's a miracle in a bottle

Wow!

Posted by peakhealth on Feb 13, 2012

I was not hopeful when i bought it but wow! It works as i dont get my usual creases on my face when i wake up in the morning. The serum is thick but it is easy to spread and it leaves a silky feel when you're done. Bottle is small but you dont need much. Try it!

Anti aging serum

Posted by karishma on Jun 09, 2012

I love this serum! My face feels silky. It's not too thick or runny, just perfect and smells really nice.

Revive serum

Posted by Reviewer1377459 on Dec 11, 2011

Perfect serum for me.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Feb 17, 2012

But the consistency isn't easy to spread out. Only used it for a couple of days- so if the results are great when I finish the bottle I'll have another go because of the apparently great ingredients and fair price. Update: Well, nothing special in terms of big improvements , sorry to say.

Serum

Posted by arieschild on Jun 16, 2012

Great serum

Light and non-greasy formula

Posted by HolisticHelper on Feb 07, 2013

Not sure about its anti ageing abilities but it's nice to use and leaves your skin very soft. Good price and lots of great ingredients. Would recommend.

Skin feels very smooth after applying

Posted by Reviewer2084487 on Jan 24, 2014

Feels great on the skin, have had no irritation. I have not used it consistently yet so can not comment on its effectiveness. I do like the feel of the product though and makeup does go on well after use. To be fair to the product I will use over a 4 week period and take more notice. As I like the feel of the product I would purchase again. Melbourne Australia.

skin's very smooth after using

Posted by yuqian on Feb 18, 2012

very smooth and silky after applying this serum. I doubted it contains silicon, but actually it's oils I guess. But the skin doesn't feel oily after using this. so quite good a product.

So far so good.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jun 14, 2011

I shan't give it a 5 because I can't comment on long-term use at all, but it feels nice, you can use it sparingly so it'll last a long time. Good packaging, nice fragrance. Based on my use of it so far, I'd recommend it, as I generally like Amazon Organics products, especially the shampoo.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »