strongly recommend :)

Posted by VentVert on Aug 31, 2011

One of the best lotions I have tried in recent years. It moisturizes, softens the skin perfectly! I really love it. I use for hands, face, neck and decollete in the morning. Very well under makeup. The smell is fresh, with citrus notes.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2551793 on Sep 06, 2011

It's a pleasure to use this moisturizer on my skin. Love it!

Day moisturizer

Posted by karishma on Jun 27, 2012

Great for face moisturizer!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2679667 on Jun 13, 2011

Feel honoured to be the first to rate this. It's has a really light, pleasant smell that actually reminds me of the rainforest-- just like the scene printed on this bottle! It's a really light texture but still feel nourishing nonetheless. Great for summer and I even use it on my face too. Actually I think I will mainly use it for my face :P. I recently developed a bad rash all over my face and all the lotions I used stung my face, but this didn't! Love that it's natural, love that it's organic. All in all, I would recommend anyone to try this, I think I got my money worth and I am completely satisfied! Will buy again!

No so great

Posted by Reviewer1179473 on Sep 08, 2011

Kind of leaves a film on my skin. It's not so great.

Amazon Organics Day Moisturizer Replenish

Posted by Reviewer1058590 on Mar 06, 2012

This moisturizer is great. I use this all over but especially on my hands. Every other cream I have ever used on my hands leaves them feeling just as dry five minutes later but this one sinks straight in and feels great for hours. I have been using this product for years. This is organic, best thing for the biggest organ you have which is your skin.

good for summer

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Mar 16, 2013

this is light compared to amazon face cream with e vitamine so i think it suits sumertime and the other for winter and as a night cream. It smells nice, fresh, not too much but not little either. I am not amazed but it is good for the prize. Can be used as a body lotion as well. It does its job and does not make my face fat. A bit shiny on the nose, that is all.

second best price / value ratio...

Posted by Hungarian on Sep 11, 2014

second best price / value ratio after this: Life Flo Health, Maximum Hydration Body Lotion, 19 oz (539 g)