Amazon Therapeutics, Guaco, 1 oz (30 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Indispensable for Bronchial Asthma Sufferers!

Posted by Reviewer3138508 on Oct 06, 2010

I have bronchial asthma, chronic bronchitus, etc., and I ALWAYS keep a bottle of this on hand. It's not for daily use, but I've found no other herb or supplement is as fast-acting in terms of making a dry cough productive. When I've been subjected to allergens, or during bouts of bronchitus, I take 20 - 25 drops directly under the tongue -- within just moments, my painul, dry cough turns productive, offering immense relief.

Helped clear up my bronchitis in a matter of days

Posted by luanagoncalves on Jul 29, 2012

I was suffering from bronchitis for three weeks. So when I did some research, guaco is excellent for combating bronchitis. I mix this with linden extract and thyme, made tea out of it, and in a few days my bronchitis was absolutely gone. I can't guarantee that it can help everyone because everyone is different, but it sure did help me!

Dermatitis treatment.

Posted by Reviewer1477280 on Feb 12, 2010

Seems to work. Haven't taken it often, for dermaitis.