I´ve tried a lot of sleeping remedies but this actually seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Oct 05, 2010

when I´m really tired I can have trouble with falling asleep - don´t know if its because my cortisone is high or what but I believe so - I have problem landing but with this I´ve slept fast and long for several days on a row. Ive checked the herbs and some of them is said to help with adrenal disorder, though I´m not sure I have any (so complicated to take this cortisone tests - at least here where I live..)

Good

Posted by Reviewer1497918 on Apr 06, 2010

Works well but within of 4 days(regular use) the tranquil effect disappears.

Great for chilling !

Posted by Reviewer2319556 on Nov 02, 2009

Mulungu is one of my favourite peace inducing herbs and here it is an a great combination with other herbs that compliment it. Ideally taken at night it can also help with daytime anxiety in small doses. I wish i could buy it here in England to to all my friends as a present !

Powerful

Posted by Reviewer3238547 on Jun 28, 2011

I've been using this intermittently for about 6 months now, mostly at bedtime but also sometime in the evening just to de-stress. I'm very happy with it and it's going to last me a long time. It is quite powerful so you should definitely follow the instructions as more is not necessarily better. Ten drops is all I need at night (in maybe an 1/8th cup of water - it doesn't have much taste at all), fewer if I'm not planning to sleep anytime soon. Given that it's so strong I'd like to know more about the constituent, whether there are any possible side-effects - I haven't noticed any but wouldn't necessarily if they're more long-term or subclinical (liver enzyme changes etc.).

nice and relaxing

Posted by Reviewer1221528 on Dec 04, 2008

It works best if you follow the instructions - don't take too much of it. Even a very small amount can have subtle effects. More is not necessarily better. This can be a useful combination of herbs in certain situations.

Effective and tastes good too!

Posted by Reviewer2263976 on Apr 25, 2010

Of the many herbal sedative products I have tried, this is one of the more effective ones, with some interesting ingredients. Stronger than a typical Valerian/Passionflower/Hops product, I would say it is around the same potency as certain Magnolia/Phellodendron based products. It's also quite nice tasting, which is a bonus and perhaps the reason why I tend to take a tad bit more than the label says.

Okay

Posted by Reviewer1833465 on Mar 27, 2011

The solution in the dropper bottle is a bit weak. Need to use 2 droppers worth to get any effect.

Excellent relaxant

Posted by Reviewer1707719 on Sep 09, 2009

Good for relaxation but not that good for sleep. At least in my case.