Amazing product CURES anything

Posted by Reviewer2075837 on Feb 05, 2011

This has amazing curative ingredients. I use to have skin disorders, and I'm doing great no more rashes, allergies, and that's not all...I think it cures cancer. I trully believe it.

This product helped me to take away the plaque from my teeths

Posted by Reviewer2777756 on Apr 23, 2011

I read that they do that with dogs and cats, so I try it in my teeth, and it worked. If someone wants to do this to, I have only one tip, apply the product at night, because it has a very bad smell after a few hours in the mouth.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer2985127 on Aug 31, 2012

I apply it locally on pimples and they disappear the next day, and in two days you can't even guess there was a pimple!

Amazon Wonder or Miracle.

Posted by Reviewer1726979 on Feb 11, 2010

This is probably the most powerful antiseptic, antibacterial, anti fungus natural medicine in the world. Can be used as mouth wash or the get rid of stomach infections that translates in gastritis, acidity, ulcers etc. You will not believe it but applied over psoriasis scales and other treatments eliminates itching and scales.

A good find!

Posted by Reviewer2057538 on Jun 20, 2011

So far I believe it is helping my stomach. I don't feel the knawing acidic feeling in my gut anymore. Also, I haven't read anywhere that it's suppose to help this but the kidney infection that keeps coming back after antibiotics seems to be gone for good. I'm sure with time I will notice other things because I have a lot of issues!

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1529245 on May 05, 2014

I had to respond to the viewer who could not use it as it stains skin brownish red. You need to apply it like sunscreen, a small few drops can be rubbed into the skin and it will provide a barrier. It has healed warts on fingertips, deep gash wounds, and many other wound uses. Don't be worried as the smell goes away quickly after application. A wonderful addition to the first aid kit, we reach for this product without fail. Thank you IHERB!

Super Quality

Posted by zsuzsa on Jun 26, 2014

Dragon's Blood has an incredible ability to heal the body. I use it for my skin. It soothes acne, clears scars, and prevents cystic outbreaks. A trick I use is always apply it with a water/gel based cosmetic or rose water, etc. Put it in your hands and rub your hands fast and light until it creates a white froth. Now rub it into your skin; it will sink in fast and easy. You need only 1 drop for the entire face. After you apply dragon's blood, follow with a light oil like grapeseed to avoid tightness. Your skin will become firm and look flawless. Try it!

Sangre de Grado - natural tarter remover for dogs

Posted by Reviewer1211864 on Feb 04, 2010

We had heard on a pet health radio show that Sangre de Grado can help to remove tarter from our dog's teeth. We applied it twice a day with our fingers and were able to scrape most of the tarter away. Our Brittany also had a lip infection and it cleared it up.

Mother

Posted by Reviewer1277046 on Nov 03, 2008

We use this product for ulcers and are very happy with the results.

Marvelous

Posted by Reviewer1988326 on Oct 08, 2010

I used both internally and externally. it is outstanding for curing infections and inflammation.