Dog Gone Pain

Posted by Reviewer2834663 on Jun 01, 2010

Excellent product - has helped my dog in a good way.

Dog-Gone Pain

Posted by Reviewer2551161 on May 29, 2010

I think this product is actually working for my dog. Prior to taking them she had received laser treatments for her hips which also had helped her. But I think the combination of the two have made a big difference in the quality of her life. Will keep you informed and will certainly order this product again.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer1392231 on May 11, 2010

I use this along with Dancing Paws Joint Recovery and it's the best combination I've found. I also give my dog a Now brand Boswellin and Dr's Best Hyaluronic Acid. It's like he's 5 years younger! He can go on walks without limping afterwards....he's actually gotten MORE energy to play ball and go on walks. I highly recommend this product!

Good Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1257832 on Apr 10, 2010

DGP worked wonders for my black lab. He has bad hips. After 2 to 3 weeks his mobility is back. No more prescription pain meds. I would recomend this product to anyone with a dog with bad hips and arthritis.

DGP is great

Posted by Reviewer1271142 on Apr 06, 2010

I have used for my 2 labs for several years. It works wonderful.....It takes the dogs from straining to get up from arthritis pain to getting up like a young dog they used to be. I have recommended this to several friends and they have found it to be the same....... I wonder if it would work on people!!!!!

Dog Gone Pain

Posted by Reviewer1631638 on Mar 30, 2010

This product does seem to be helping our 9 year old dog. She is rising easier, able to do stairs better and overall she seems happier.

Warning for Aussies using DHL

Posted by Reviewer2628352 on Jan 21, 2010

Just a warning to fellow Aussies using DHL for shipping. DHL charge $42 for customs clearance fees on each parcel. I had four parcels come in at different times but didn't get the invoices for the additional fees until they were all here so was hit with nearly $100 extra in fees to pay.Would suggest using iHerb's other shipping methods if you want to avoid $42 extra per parcel!

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1715724 on Oct 16, 2009

Max is an 8 year old lab and has arthritis in his left front elbow. The vet suggested $2,0000.00 surgery and or Rimadyl. I said let's see what I can do. Max is now happier and fitter with these tabs. I stopped them for a week just to see if they work and by golly he slowed right down again. So here I am ordering another batch.

Works well with my 14 yr. old girl!

Posted by Reviewer1519505 on Sep 30, 2009

My australian shepherd dog is on her 2nd bottle of DGP because it helps her move around much better than she used to. She used to have problems getting up and moving around after lying down, but now, she moves around very good and sometimes, even runs! I intend to keep her on DGP. She takes one a day.

great

Posted by Reviewer2185196 on Sep 24, 2009

seems to work just great. Shipping took a little longer than I expected product and web site good and easy to use. Thanks