excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3020750 on Jun 24, 2008

I prefer to use all natural products both for myself, and for my pets. when my oldest dog started slowing down a bit (really no one else would notice it but me) I started giving her 1 pill per day and she's moving free and easy once again. The only problem I've had is that I have to hide it in something to get her to eat it, but it's not a big deal.

American Biosciences, DGP, For Dogs and Cats,

Posted by Reviewer3050853 on Sep 23, 2010

This is a wonderful product! It has helped my dog tremendously with arthritic pain and immobility! When I give my dog these tables she is so much better. Thank you so much!

Dog-Gone Pain

Posted by Reviewer3100505 on Apr 30, 2008

In conjunction with medications from the vet, this product really seems helpful to my 14-year-old dog. He takes it every day!

DGP

Posted by Reviewer3162685 on Feb 23, 2009

i have been using DGP for 6+ months. The young dog (less than 2 yrs) was diagnosed with hip dysplasia. He is doing okay for as bad as it is with the help of DGP. Seems to help him as much as the medicine the vet put him on that would eventually effect other organs in his body.

seems to help

Posted by LotusJ57 on Oct 19, 2008

This product seems to help my mini schnauzer who has been limping. I like that it is all natural and will not harm my older dogs liver or kidneys.

Buster is back again running.

Posted by Reviewer3263899 on Sep 04, 2008

DGP has worked wonders on my dog, Buster. I thought that we would have to put him down a few weeks ago because he could hardly walk and use his back legs. Now he is running all over on our alpaca farm.

Best Dog Arthritis Medicine!

Posted by Reviewer2832130 on Sep 08, 2008

DGP is a fantastic medicine for any animal suffering with arthritis pain. After a few weeks on DGP I noticed my dog's mobility had increased dramatically and he was more likely to get up and play and be his pre-arthritis naughty self. DGP is also a fantastic alternative to vet prescribed arthritis medicines which can be toxic to some breeds. My beloved Henry, a Chesapeake Bay Retriever, loves the taste and I feel safe giving it to him. And to top it off, iHerb sells the product at about 1/2 the price of pet store retailers and some other on-line herbal shops!

GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer2833597 on Nov 08, 2008

I HAVE BEEN GIVING MY 12 YEAR OLD OLD ENGLISH SHEEP DOG-CHOW MIX THIS ALONG WITH LIFE EXTENSION DOG MIX. I AM VERY PLEASED. MY DOG IS MOVING SO MUCH BETTER THEN BEFORE. THIS REALLY HAS BEEN A GOD SEND-THANK YOU FOR THIS PRODUCT!

Warning for Aussies using DHL

Posted by Reviewer2628352 on Jan 21, 2010

Just a warning to fellow Aussies using DHL for shipping. DHL charge $42 for customs clearance fees on each parcel. I had four parcels come in at different times but didn't get the invoices for the additional fees until they were all here so was hit with nearly $100 extra in fees to pay.Would suggest using iHerb's other shipping methods if you want to avoid $42 extra per parcel!

It works!

Posted by Reviewer2657799 on Aug 13, 2012

It's been a while since I've used this as none of my present dogs have problems, but it gave new life to one of my previous dogs that had some arthritis due to injury. I would try this first over any long term prescription drugs.