dog-gone pain

Posted by Reviewer2386061 on May 19, 2008

The pills are easy to quarter & hide in dog food. It says they are chewable, but my dog disagrees.

Dog-Gone Pain

Posted by Reviewer2432076 on Jun 08, 2009

I have been using this product for several months now and the difference in the mobility of my old dog is very noticeable. It has given him a new lease of life!

dog gone pain

Posted by Reviewer1019040 on Aug 06, 2008

our dog had an old injury which was causing her pain again and vet had given rymadil . checked rymadil on internet and was not pleased with what i read so ordered dog gone pain which was recommended on forums. very happy with results, dog is bright and full of energy, putting paw down properly, no swelling and she is running about without a care in the world instead of the limping 3 legged dog she was ! am about to order more.

My Golden's Happier

Posted by Reviewer1022335 on Feb 24, 2009

I started my 13 year old Golden Retriever on this product after he began exhibiting signs of hip dysplasia and arthritis last year (2008). Within 2 weeks of using the product, my Golden was able to rise from his bed in the morning a lot quicker and he seemed to be in less pain. The one time I ran out of DGP and procrastinated in restocking, my Golden exhibited the same problems he had previously within about 1 week of him not taking it. I will keep him on DGP for the rest of his life.

Works for my dog

Posted by Reviewer1023278 on Dec 25, 2007

Dog-Gone pain has relieved joint pain in my 8 yr old lab mix better than the glucosamine that was recommended by the vet. Can do long walks and even run in the woods with out pain as long as he gets his dose 2 x a day.

Best Non-Scrip Pain Med for Dogs

Posted by Reviewer1055441 on May 01, 2008

I have had 3 of my 4 Westies on this product for almost a year now. One could hardly move around and now bounces up stairs and races around the room. Both of the others are moving much faster than they used to and have better mobility. We love this product!

It works!

Posted by 4781319702225321212 on Sep 19, 2014

My westie is 11 years old and start having problem to walk in the last few months, she just don't wanna walk, sitting all the time. Then I looking for supplyment in iHerb and I'm glad that I saw so many good feedback of DGP, so I ordered and my dog recovered quick after she takes DGP, walk so smooth and jumping now!! I will keep on order it!!

Excellentt product

Posted by Reviewer1106421 on Jul 10, 2010

It has given a better qualtiy of health & life for the family dog.

Dog Gone Pain

Posted by 4613501863978831269 on Jan 26, 2014

My 15 year old Labrador had arthritis in her back legs quite badly. She was very unsteady on her feet and slept a lot. I tried giving her Glucosamine and it had absolutely no effect on her. Within two weeks of starting her on Dog Gone Pain she was walking normally and had no balance issues. She was also more alert and slept a lot less. She was staying up with me at night until I went to bed and she was even meeting me at the door when I got home from work again! I would absolutely recommend using Dog Gone Pain to help your dog with arthritis!!!

Helps 12 year old Collie/German Shepard Mix

Posted by Reviewer1151412 on Dec 23, 2008

He was on Deramaxx for a long time and I just didn't like what it could be doing to him in the long run, plus the price was outrageous. I have tired everything to find something else that helps him without hurting his overall health. This seems to be doing the trick. It is expensive since he needs to take 3 pills a day, but it's still less than what I was paying for Deramaxx.