perfect transaction

Posted by Reviewer1960470 on Dec 31, 2008

all was perfect! thank you!

owner of Ruby.

Posted by Reviewer1963741 on Jan 20, 2009

The product is working great. I don"t here my dog wimper at all. THANKS!!!!!!!!!

great

Posted by Reviewer2185196 on Sep 24, 2009

seems to work just great. Shipping took a little longer than I expected product and web site good and easy to use. Thanks

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2345221 on Dec 10, 2008

My dog is walking better and enjoying life alot better on these tablets. Thanks for the wonderful service and pricing is the best I have found.

Dog-Gone Pain

Posted by Reviewer2432076 on Jun 08, 2009

I have been using this product for several months now and the difference in the mobility of my old dog is very noticeable. It has given him a new lease of life!

Dog Gone Pain - Excellent for hip pain

Posted by Reviewer1387580 on Jan 04, 2009

I read about this product in the Whole Dog Journal last year to help with my dog's hip pain from hip displaysia. My dog has been on Rimadyl and this product works as well or even better than his Rimadyl. My german shepherd seems happier, in less pain and is quite lively on this all natural product.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer1392231 on May 11, 2010

I use this along with Dancing Paws Joint Recovery and it's the best combination I've found. I also give my dog a Now brand Boswellin and Dr's Best Hyaluronic Acid. It's like he's 5 years younger! He can go on walks without limping afterwards....he's actually gotten MORE energy to play ball and go on walks. I highly recommend this product!

DGP

Posted by Reviewer1437002 on Jan 01, 2009

Our 12 year old boxer had very stiff and painful joints. DGP has improved his mobility and lessened his pain. It did take a 3 -4 weeks but it was worth it LISA

Old Lab playing like himself

Posted by Reviewer1518017 on Jul 04, 2009

Since I started giving the Dog-Gone Pain tablets to my choclate lab, his energy level has greatly increased due to the fact the pills are helping to stop the pain in hip area. He is almost ten years old, and is running around like he was five again. This is by far the best product I have encountered for his pain relief. Try it, you will be sold!!!

Works well with my 14 yr. old girl!

Posted by Reviewer1519505 on Sep 30, 2009

My australian shepherd dog is on her 2nd bottle of DGP because it helps her move around much better than she used to. She used to have problems getting up and moving around after lying down, but now, she moves around very good and sometimes, even runs! I intend to keep her on DGP. She takes one a day.