American Biosciences, DGP, 60 Chewable Tablets

Dog Gone Pain

Posted by Reviewer3355770 on May 07, 2008

Hello, I use this for Camden, my Maine Coon cat. He has Arthritis along his spine (spondylosis) and using DGP keeps him up and able to play and move around like he likes to do. He can even do some short bursts of running. The vet said they could only give him pain management drugs--no no no! DGP gives Camden a good quality of life and is not a drug that could damage his liver or kidneys--yea!

dog-gone pain

Posted by Reviewer2386061 on May 19, 2008

The pills are easy to quarter & hide in dog food. It says they are chewable, but my dog disagrees.

My Golden's Happier

Posted by Reviewer1022335 on Feb 24, 2009

I started my 13 year old Golden Retriever on this product after he began exhibiting signs of hip dysplasia and arthritis last year (2008). Within 2 weeks of using the product, my Golden was able to rise from his bed in the morning a lot quicker and he seemed to be in less pain. The one time I ran out of DGP and procrastinated in restocking, my Golden exhibited the same problems he had previously within about 1 week of him not taking it. I will keep him on DGP for the rest of his life.

Excellentt product

Posted by Reviewer1106421 on Jul 10, 2010

It has given a better qualtiy of health & life for the family dog.

Helps 12 year old Collie/German Shepard Mix

Posted by Reviewer1151412 on Dec 23, 2008

He was on Deramaxx for a long time and I just didn't like what it could be doing to him in the long run, plus the price was outrageous. I have tired everything to find something else that helps him without hurting his overall health. This seems to be doing the trick. It is expensive since he needs to take 3 pills a day, but it's still less than what I was paying for Deramaxx.