July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

American Biosciences, DGP, 60 Chewable Tablets

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1715724 on Oct 16, 2009

Max is an 8 year old lab and has arthritis in his left front elbow. The vet suggested $2,0000.00 surgery and or Rimadyl. I said let's see what I can do. Max is now happier and fitter with these tabs. I stopped them for a week just to see if they work and by golly he slowed right down again. So here I am ordering another batch.

Wonderful product

Posted by Reviewer1730659 on Apr 09, 2009

We have used this product on three older dogs with great success. Makes a signifigant change in a short amount of time. Would highly recommend anyone with a older dog in chronic arthritic pain try this first before something stronger. Have not had any side effects, was well tolerated by all three. I have recommended DGP to all my friends whose dogs have problems with pain.

RENEWED ENERGY

Posted by Reviewer1940625 on Jun 27, 2009

GREAT PRODUCT REALLY HELPED MY BEST FRIEND SABA WHO WAS HAVING DIFFICULTY WITH HIS OLD JOINTS. HE IS MOVING MUCH BETTER NOW AND I THINK HE'S SMILING MORE.

Doggie pain pills

Posted by Reviewer1947718 on Jul 27, 2009

I tried out these herbal pills on my 13 year old Samoyed. She's in excellent shape for her age but obviously bothered by aches and pains (like her owner!). Dog-Gone Pain worked wonders for her and put the spring back in her step. I highly recommend it!

Must be working

Posted by Reviewer1959648 on Aug 25, 2009

Our 10-years old lab seems to feel better after he's been taking DGP. He is more playful and on our walks he takes routes he had given up for a while.