American Bioscience, Dog-Gone Pain, 60 Chewable Tablets (ABS-00260

Posted by Reviewer1531366 on May 05, 2008

Seems to work for our 8 yr. old Anatolian Shepherd.

DGP

Posted by Reviewer2449253 on May 04, 2008

Seems to really be helping my dog!!!

Best Non-Scrip Pain Med for Dogs

Posted by Reviewer1055441 on May 01, 2008

I have had 3 of my 4 Westies on this product for almost a year now. One could hardly move around and now bounces up stairs and races around the room. Both of the others are moving much faster than they used to and have better mobility. We love this product!

Dog-Gone Pain

Posted by Reviewer3100505 on Apr 30, 2008

In conjunction with medications from the vet, this product really seems helpful to my 14-year-old dog. He takes it every day!

DgP

Posted by Reviewer1458859 on Apr 21, 2008

Very satisfied, thank you for selling this product!

I would have a better idea if the dog could talk...

Posted by Reviewer1350237 on Apr 17, 2008

It is hard to tell if this has had a beneficial effect on the old pooch. He has good days and bad and we really don't know if he is in pain. A friend told me that this worked better on his dog than prescription Medicam. We are going to continue with it for a while anyway.

this really works!

Posted by Reviewer2796695 on Apr 13, 2008

my 1 yr. old Boxer has hip dyplasia and was only using 1 rear leg, I was giving Glyco-FlexII and MSM with not much help for her. I started Dog Gone Pain and within 2 weeks she was using both rear legs and playing and running, I still monitor her play time so she doesn't overdo things but her future looks much brighter now. She will stay on these for the rest of her life.

Dog-Gone Pain

Posted by Reviewer2006625 on Mar 22, 2008

It took a bit longer than a week to notice a difference. Prior to giving our 8 yr. old Lab mix this tablet, I was giving her a choldren's aspirin once daily, somtimes twice for her arthritus. She appears to be doing well on this product with once a day. I would like to be able to buy this locally.

My dog loves this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1672283 on Mar 04, 2008

My dog, Foster, is 10.5 years old. I started him on DGP about a year ago and it makes a big difference. He has arthritis in one knee and has gotten a little bit slower. When I had to stop DGP because he was having digestion issues, I could reallly see a big difference in his energy level and the amount that he would move around. I think that because of DGP my Foster is able to go for the long walks in the forest preserve and romp around like a puppy when the mood strikes him.

DGP is terrific

Posted by Reviewer1907240 on Feb 03, 2008

My veterinarian first prescribed DGP for my dog, who has an arthritic hip. When his hip is bothering him, he gets quite cranky but after 10 days or so on DGP he's his happy old self. Since there are no harmful effects, I've decided it's worth keeping him on it all the time!