Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

American Biotech Labs, ASAP 365, Silver Gel, Ultimate Skin & Body Care, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

ASAP GEL

Posted by Reviewer1641788 on Jan 06, 2011

Several months ago I saw ASAP GEL advertised on a Christiam TV station. I ordered some. It is wonderful.I have seen first hand a diabetic with a large sore on his foot that would not heal,use this product and within 2 weeks the sore was GONE. Personally in our family, sunburn,fungus on fingernails gone,knee pain,I use it in my day and night cream and I could go on and on.I carry the ASAP and the liquid in my purse and hardly ever not meet someone with a need. Needless to say we will NEVER be without these products. Thank you, Loretta Coble P.S. iherb also has the best price. My husband and I

REDUCES ACNE AND SKIN PORE SIZE

Posted by Reviewer3054445 on Oct 09, 2011

I HAVE FOUND NOTHING OVER SEVERAL YEARS THAT ADDRESSES MY BATTLE WITH SKIN ISSUES LIKE ASAP GEL. HONESTLY, I DIDN'T EXPECT IT TO DO MUCH,IF ANYTHING. BUT I WAS VERY SURPRISED TO FIND AFTER A COUPLE OF WEEKS TO SEE A REMARKABLE DIFFERENCE ON MY FACE..EVEN THOSE AROUND ME COMMENTED ON THE IMPROVEMENT. IF YOU'RE SKEPTICAL AFTER SO MANY, MANY CLAIMS--TAKE ONE MORE ATTEMPT--I DON'T THINK YOU'LL BE DISAPPOINTED. MAKE SURE TO GIVE IT ABOUT 6-8 WEEKS TO WORK--IT DID WITH ME.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1960460 on Oct 15, 2011

This product is great. I used it on a rash on my face and it cleared immediately. I also found it acts as a face primer and keeps makeup in place as well as the expensive primers. I also use it on the underarms and keeps me fresh all day. I will definitely buy this again.

Silversol Gel

Posted by Reviewer1134550 on Nov 27, 2011

I love this product! It really works for healing cuts,burns,etc.. Also it helps to clear up old scars. Try it you will love it!

Snake Bite

Posted by Reviewer1096212 on Dec 28, 2010

My husband has damaged skin from a snake bite he received in his late teens. The area has never truly recovered and has had skin problems, i.e dry cracking, swollen, peeling issues ever since. Between ASAP and Working Hands he is now...after 24 years of marriage with him...problem free.