ASAP GEL

Posted by Reviewer1641788 on Jan 06, 2011

Several months ago I saw ASAP GEL advertised on a Christiam TV station. I ordered some. It is wonderful.I have seen first hand a diabetic with a large sore on his foot that would not heal,use this product and within 2 weeks the sore was GONE. Personally in our family, sunburn,fungus on fingernails gone,knee pain,I use it in my day and night cream and I could go on and on.I carry the ASAP and the liquid in my purse and hardly ever not meet someone with a need. Needless to say we will NEVER be without these products. Thank you, Loretta Coble P.S. iherb also has the best price. My husband and I

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1960460 on Oct 15, 2011

This product is great. I used it on a rash on my face and it cleared immediately. I also found it acts as a face primer and keeps makeup in place as well as the expensive primers. I also use it on the underarms and keeps me fresh all day. I will definitely buy this again.

Silversol Gel

Posted by Reviewer1134550 on Nov 27, 2011

I love this product! It really works for healing cuts,burns,etc.. Also it helps to clear up old scars. Try it you will love it!

REDUCES ACNE AND SKIN PORE SIZE

Posted by Reviewer3054445 on Oct 09, 2011

I HAVE FOUND NOTHING OVER SEVERAL YEARS THAT ADDRESSES MY BATTLE WITH SKIN ISSUES LIKE ASAP GEL. HONESTLY, I DIDN'T EXPECT IT TO DO MUCH,IF ANYTHING. BUT I WAS VERY SURPRISED TO FIND AFTER A COUPLE OF WEEKS TO SEE A REMARKABLE DIFFERENCE ON MY FACE..EVEN THOSE AROUND ME COMMENTED ON THE IMPROVEMENT. IF YOU'RE SKEPTICAL AFTER SO MANY, MANY CLAIMS--TAKE ONE MORE ATTEMPT--I DON'T THINK YOU'LL BE DISAPPOINTED. MAKE SURE TO GIVE IT ABOUT 6-8 WEEKS TO WORK--IT DID WITH ME.

Overview

Posted by Reviewer3110054 on Apr 01, 2011

Great product, reasonable price, well packed for international post and arrives in good time. Some nurses and home care will use, more professionals tend to be more skeptical. One mentioned while in hospital regarding supplemental care generally, "Well it keeps you entertained". In our case in case of my wifes skin graft the plastic surgeon was amazed from the time he saw it and then two weeks later at the operation. Even home after two and a half weeks instead of five weeks. This all from using Silver Sol Solution and Gel. So we are all very happy with the result. This was all around three very large ulcerations as a result of a cellulites infection. At this time we use the Silver Sol Gel daily on the grafts after washing with the Silver Sol Soulution. So Thank You so much Peter & Irene Faulkes

Snake Bite

Posted by Reviewer1096212 on Dec 28, 2010

My husband has damaged skin from a snake bite he received in his late teens. The area has never truly recovered and has had skin problems, i.e dry cracking, swollen, peeling issues ever since. Between ASAP and Working Hands he is now...after 24 years of marriage with him...problem free.

This works great!

Posted by Reviewer1197484 on Mar 01, 2014

I have a grandson who began getting acne last year when he became a teenager. This gel keeps his face clear, although I believe some of his problem is a lack of thorough skin cleansing. He is involved in a lot of sports. When he doesn't use the ASAP gel, he begins breaking out again. The gel doesn't sting & actually deadens the skin. I put some of the gel on a small child who cut himself at a football game & kept complaining to his mother that it burned. He quit crying & it quit hurting him. I keep the gel handy at all times. It healed a rash on my mothers arm. It works fast on whatever I've used it on. I don't ever want to run out of this gel. iHerb is the least expensive place to buy & it arrives quickly when ordered.

ASAP Cream

Posted by 5223865466829382124 on Jul 02, 2012

My child calls this ASAP cream. Ha ha ha.... She had a really bad fall a few months ago. We cleaned the wound, put on the ASAP cream and bandaged it up. Two weeks later, the wound is all healed up nicely.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2443224 on Mar 23, 2010

I had been using the American Biotech silver products from another company and was not satisfied with the company. I was extremely happy when I found that I could purchase the products from iHerb. This gel works for all skin problems including cuts, burns, eczema, and breakouts. It cut down the healing time and reduces scarring.

Excellent Product (Silver Gel)

Posted by Reviewer3163810 on May 01, 2011

This is a great product, last summer when we were camping with family my wife got a rash on both feet from her toes up to just above her ankles and we had brought the Silver Gel with us. She started applying it on both feet and in a couple of days the rash disappeared. Also we had Dog get into a fight and got his leg cut up, we applied the Silver Gel on it and rapped it up and in a few days it was healed up and you could barely see a scare.