American Biotech Labs, ASAP 365, Silver Gel, Ultimate Skin & Body Care, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

ASAP GEL

Posted by Reviewer1641788 on Jan 06, 2011

Several months ago I saw ASAP GEL advertised on a Christiam TV station. I ordered some. It is wonderful.I have seen first hand a diabetic with a large sore on his foot that would not heal,use this product and within 2 weeks the sore was GONE. Personally in our family, sunburn,fungus on fingernails gone,knee pain,I use it in my day and night cream and I could go on and on.I carry the ASAP and the liquid in my purse and hardly ever not meet someone with a need. Needless to say we will NEVER be without these products. Thank you, Loretta Coble P.S. iherb also has the best price. My husband and I

REDUCES ACNE AND SKIN PORE SIZE

Posted by Reviewer3054445 on Oct 09, 2011

I HAVE FOUND NOTHING OVER SEVERAL YEARS THAT ADDRESSES MY BATTLE WITH SKIN ISSUES LIKE ASAP GEL. HONESTLY, I DIDN'T EXPECT IT TO DO MUCH,IF ANYTHING. BUT I WAS VERY SURPRISED TO FIND AFTER A COUPLE OF WEEKS TO SEE A REMARKABLE DIFFERENCE ON MY FACE..EVEN THOSE AROUND ME COMMENTED ON THE IMPROVEMENT. IF YOU'RE SKEPTICAL AFTER SO MANY, MANY CLAIMS--TAKE ONE MORE ATTEMPT--I DON'T THINK YOU'LL BE DISAPPOINTED. MAKE SURE TO GIVE IT ABOUT 6-8 WEEKS TO WORK--IT DID WITH ME.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1960460 on Oct 15, 2011

This product is great. I used it on a rash on my face and it cleared immediately. I also found it acts as a face primer and keeps makeup in place as well as the expensive primers. I also use it on the underarms and keeps me fresh all day. I will definitely buy this again.

Great invention!

Posted by Reviewer3039522 on Dec 19, 2011

Initially I was skeptic about this product, but I tried it anyway just to satisfy my curiosity. I have problematic acne prone skin. I replace my facial moisturizer to ASAP gel, only a month and my skin has improved dramatically! Be realistic though, you need to give time for the product to work. Don't expect overnight miracles, but i would consider this my miracle gel! For me, this is my daily beauty regime now! I no longer waste my money on expensive ,off the shelves facial creams, that don't work at all. The whole tube goes a long way, will last more than a month if used twice daily.

Silversol Gel

Posted by Reviewer1134550 on Nov 27, 2011

I love this product! It really works for healing cuts,burns,etc.. Also it helps to clear up old scars. Try it you will love it!