Love it!

Posted by 5302970714959943043 on Feb 23, 2015

I bought this to try and treat my adult acne - I am in my thirties have been constantly breaking out for several years. I was on numerous prescriptions which did not seem to make a difference and even did a couple rounds of Accutane to which I experienced really bad side effects. After using ASAP 365 for a week I could already see a notable difference. Now I have been using this product twice a day for a month and I have had NO breakouts (from at least one every couple of days) and my skin is looking great. Does not have much impact on scars (at least not yet) but is definetly clearing up old breakouts and preventing new ones from forming. Very happy!

love it!

Posted by 4663720058030105897 on Dec 10, 2014

Amazing for acne scars!!

not good

Posted by 5157084623078761713 on Jun 28, 2014

I'm a big fan of silver. and I use silver sol (I've only used now foods silver sol, and I still use that one) everytime I'm getting a cold, and it works miracles. I wanted a silver gel, and since now foods have not got one, I wanted to try this one. However this gel though it contains 24ppm silver, doesn't seem to do anything. It's really strange, but I feel like I'm just putting water gel on. Doesn't help. Doesn't seem to hurt too. So a 2 star rating, and I'm going to wait for a better silver gel. Or try another one. if there is any other ones.

Good price

Posted by SavoringLife on Apr 28, 2014

Works as well or whatever as another brand I've tried. Price is good.

This works great!

Posted by Reviewer1197484 on Mar 01, 2014

I have a grandson who began getting acne last year when he became a teenager. This gel keeps his face clear, although I believe some of his problem is a lack of thorough skin cleansing. He is involved in a lot of sports. When he doesn't use the ASAP gel, he begins breaking out again. The gel doesn't sting & actually deadens the skin. I put some of the gel on a small child who cut himself at a football game & kept complaining to his mother that it burned. He quit crying & it quit hurting him. I keep the gel handy at all times. It healed a rash on my mothers arm. It works fast on whatever I've used it on. I don't ever want to run out of this gel. iHerb is the least expensive place to buy & it arrives quickly when ordered.

miracle product for cystic acne

Posted by Reviewer1693246 on Feb 15, 2014

due to stress and hormonal imbalance i got cystic acne in my 30's. i did a round of accutane and my skin stayed clear for a long time. cue last autumn and the cystic acne returned (due to elevated cortisole levels, i am guessing). veeeery embarrasing. i've tried any-and everything otc, natural, not natural but nothing has worked as effectively as this gel. it doesnt work overnight on me, but took 2-4 weeks, and the cystic acne just disappeared gradually with minimal scarring. also seems to bleach my skin, not sure why, tho

Ok product

Posted by 5536595171908109527 on Jan 31, 2014

I used this on a cut once and it did not heal the cut properly and developed a red scar. Vitamin e oil is better for cuts

Amazing Product

Posted by Reviewer2651182 on Nov 14, 2013

I would not be without ASAP gel. It works wonders for any skin infection. I've used it on my dog for hot spots, itchy tummy. Works great, and if he happens to lick it, it's fine cos you can actually eat it. My husband recently had a staph infection on his abdomen, and it worked better than the antibiotic Rx cream he was using.

Nice gel

Posted by filmoyster on Aug 21, 2012

The gel itself is very nice, but I'm not sure if it has worked well against bacteria. I need more time to review this.

ASAP Cream

Posted by 5223865466829382124 on Jul 02, 2012

My child calls this ASAP cream. Ha ha ha.... She had a really bad fall a few months ago. We cleaned the wound, put on the ASAP cream and bandaged it up. Two weeks later, the wound is all healed up nicely.