American Biotech Labs, Silver Biotics, Ultimate Immune System Support, 16 fl oz (472 ml)

Great for Sinus Problem

Posted by Reviewer1000737 on Sep 30, 2011

I use this with a neti pot for a sinus problem. A half teaspoon in a saline solution for each nostril. Since I started using it, my chronic sinus problem went away. I don't think it's a coincidence.

always have this on hand

Posted by amandakouri From North Carolina on Apr 27, 2012

I order a lot of this. It has been a miracle worker in my opinion, and I have been using this product for about four years. I use it when I feel colds coming on, and have not had any more issues with sinusitis since I have started using this. I have used it during urinary tract infections and yeast infections. The most important time, which completely won me over for it, was when I had mrsa- I did not have health insurance at the time and could not afford the antibiotic that the dr wanted to give me, so I opted to try a cheaper antibiotic that the dr was wary about working, but when I got home, I added this product along with the meds, and after cleaning the wounds I applied Sovereign Silver first aid gel and kept them covered. My wounds healed and its been three years with no reoccurance. At this present time, I am using it for tinea versicolor, along with scrubbing my skin with a diluted white vinegar mixture, and the areas are clearing up. I keep multiple bottles in stock now, and iherb has the best prices for it.

Great Product (Silver Sol)

Posted by Reviewer3163810 From Canada on May 01, 2011

Haven't had a cold or flu all winter in fact we had someone drop off a kitten at our driveway last fall,and we estimated it to be about 7 to 8 weeks old.When we found it,it was weak and cold and hungry and we probably let it eat and drink to much and the next day it had diarrhea and was getting weaker so I took it's water away and gave it straight Silver Biotics and the next day it was healthy and no more diarrhea and it has become a joy this past winter for us and our Grandchildren

love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer2907042 From Oregon on Jun 28, 2009

I have Lupus so naturley i get anemic easily. When i was on this my system was good, I even believe that it help to bring my cholesterol from 330 to normal,then because of financial difficult I stopped ordering your product and my problems returned my doctor asked what it was that I was doing different because my elevated blood levels had returned,I just started using it again and am curious as to what my next blood test will show. Also I have had A ulcerated toe for 3yrs.I have been putting the silver product on a piece of cotton & then wrapping it up with a piece of press n seal, changing it every 4 hours I'm pleased to say that my toe is now finally healing after just four days.

Excellent Silver!

Posted by Reviewer2726363 From Minnesota on Feb 07, 2010

Silver Biotics is awesome! It's the best form of silver, and it's highly effective. Plus, we love the affordable price. After doing much research online before buying, I learned that many silver companies are very deceptive. Other companies lie about their silver products, and some silver products can be harmful to humans. Silver Biotics is very safe, and it works fast. My family takes it whenever we feel a cold coming on, and it quickly fights off the virus (often with only 1 or 2 doses). It only took 4 consecutive doses to kill off the flu virus when I started to get sick after being exposed to someone who was very sick with the flu. My disabled brother takes it every day for prevention because he get sick easier. The rest of my family takes it only when we start feeling a cold coming on. For a healthy person, you could probably get through the entire cold and flu season (Sept. - April) with only 8 to 16 oz. This product also works great for skin rashes. My friend tried it for a fungus infection, and the rash disappeared within a few days. We highly recommend Silver Biotics to everyone, and we will always have an extra bottle around to ensure we never run out.