New To iHerb?

American Biotech Labs, Silver Biotics, Ultimate Immune System Support, 16 fl oz (472 ml)

always have this on hand

Posted by amandakouri on Apr 27, 2012

I order a lot of this. It has been a miracle worker in my opinion, and I have been using this product for about four years. I use it when I feel colds coming on, and have not had any more issues with sinusitis since I have started using this. I have used it during urinary tract infections and yeast infections. The most important time, which completely won me over for it, was when I had mrsa- I did not have health insurance at the time and could not afford the antibiotic that the dr wanted to give me, so I opted to try a cheaper antibiotic that the dr was wary about working, but when I got home, I added this product along with the meds, and after cleaning the wounds I applied Sovereign Silver first aid gel and kept them covered. My wounds healed and its been three years with no reoccurance. At this present time, I am using it for tinea versicolor, along with scrubbing my skin with a diluted white vinegar mixture, and the areas are clearing up. I keep multiple bottles in stock now, and iherb has the best prices for it.

Not Convinced about this product

Posted by Reviewer3205016 on Sep 10, 2012

Have just gone through a late season flu in aus, unfortunately this product was of no value . Not sure how it scores so many great testimonials.

disappointed

Posted by Reviewer3066063 on May 20, 2010

In keeping oral hygiene, Sovereign Silver is way better. For me, this product was not at all effective. After brushing my teeth, I swish colloidal silver in my mouth for few minutes. Next morning, my mouth is still clean & fresh with Soverign Silver, but not with this product.

Excellent Silver!

Posted by Reviewer2726363 on Feb 07, 2010

Silver Biotics is awesome! It's the best form of silver, and it's highly effective. Plus, we love the affordable price. After doing much research online before buying, I learned that many silver companies are very deceptive. Other companies lie about their silver products, and some silver products can be harmful to humans. Silver Biotics is very safe, and it works fast. My family takes it whenever we feel a cold coming on, and it quickly fights off the virus (often with only 1 or 2 doses). It only took 4 consecutive doses to kill off the flu virus when I started to get sick after being exposed to someone who was very sick with the flu. My disabled brother takes it every day for prevention because he get sick easier. The rest of my family takes it only when we start feeling a cold coming on. For a healthy person, you could probably get through the entire cold and flu season (Sept. - April) with only 8 to 16 oz. This product also works great for skin rashes. My friend tried it for a fungus infection, and the rash disappeared within a few days. We highly recommend Silver Biotics to everyone, and we will always have an extra bottle around to ensure we never run out.

Great for Sinus Problem

Posted by Reviewer1000737 on Sep 30, 2011

I use this with a neti pot for a sinus problem. A half teaspoon in a saline solution for each nostril. Since I started using it, my chronic sinus problem went away. I don't think it's a coincidence.