Silver Biotics

Posted by Reviewer3109754 on Jun 05, 2015

감기에 효과가 좋습니다. silvercillin과 같은 내용물 같습니다.

Good Product

Posted by 4988911506469353512 on Jun 04, 2015

Reasonably priced - works well.

inefficace

Posted by 5711994911375105219 on May 08, 2015

aucun effet, par voie orale ou par nébulisateur, n'a pas amélioré mes problèmes bronchiques

good product

Posted by Reviewer2747948 on Feb 09, 2015

works good.

Kills all the baddies

Posted by SavoringLife on Sep 17, 2014

... including AIDS virus!

Excellent product for myself, family & my precious cats!

Posted by AzeahLala on Apr 03, 2014

Very effective & awesome for so many things. Great stuff for my family and as well my cats too! If you have never tried this, you should! I am very impressed with it. Do some research on it and you will see why it is a must.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1197484 on Mar 01, 2014

I've been using this product for 3 years for almost everything. The gel form works better for rashes or skin conditions, and works just as well. It knocks out cold & allergy symptoms when used at first sign if symptoms. It quickens the healing process if taken after symptoms have set in. I've used this for eyes, ears, sinuses, throat, female issues, etc. I have a 15-year-old who has allergies to pollen & dust, & the Silver Biotic works best of all products I've used. It has almost no taste, so he takes it more readily than pills I've given him in he past. You can put it in juice if you don't like it straight. It kills mold & fungus issues. I gave a bottle to a close church friend who now swears by it for her yearly sinus, bronchial, & chest congestion in the winter months. She's been free of all these issues all this winter-she told me a couple of weeks ago. I keep extra on hand, so she bought a bottle from me because she ran out. iHerb has the best price & I've reordered many times. I am now supplying my mother with it. She loves it too! She uses the liquid & the gel. She put some in her dog's water when he became it. This stuff is phenomenal! I purchased a book & a DVD about how to use this product. Dr. Gordon Pedersen explained how it works in the book," a Fighting Chance".

Probably Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2541215 on Oct 23, 2013

But have not had cause to use it yet. Thus, review is useless but iHerb would not let me opt out, since I was reviewing other products.

Not Convinced about this product

Posted by Reviewer3205016 on Sep 10, 2012

Have just gone through a late season flu in aus, unfortunately this product was of no value . Not sure how it scores so many great testimonials.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2126308 on Aug 21, 2012

lasts a good long while