Natural assistance.

Posted by Reviewer3169035 on Apr 09, 2009

This works for both my children. One has problems with her bowels and this aleviates that. The other has allergies and eczema. Turns out this helps both those conditions and keeps them both healthy. I recommend this to any parent.

Everyone needs Acidophilus

Posted by Reviewer1833665 on Jun 16, 2009

This is the best tasting and most helpful acidophilus we have used!

Kids love it!

Posted by Reviewer1692596 on Aug 19, 2009

My kids love this stuff, can't keep em out of it :)

chewable acidophilis bifidus strawberry flavor

Posted by Reviewer2720649 on Jul 24, 2009

I love these things! They are so tasty it makes you want to chew a whole bottle! My Doctor recommended Activia, but, I don't like yogurt besides which it is an expensive product if you are on a fixed income.I'm getting ready to place my next order and I thank you for saving my gastric health.

Dissapointed

Posted by Jarousek on Mar 12, 2012

I was looking for probiotics to use when I travel; i.e. that they don't have to be refrigerated. I thought I would give a shot to this one, but it contains sucrose, so I am not going to buy this one again.

Very tasty

Posted by Reviewer1704054 on Mar 22, 2012

My Children love the strawberry flavor and can't wait to get more, they think its candy! It helps them to be more regular than before.

Great Flavor

Posted by supplementguru on Apr 13, 2013

I bought these for my teenage kids because they take antibiotics for acne. I bought some probiotics in pill form and they would never remember to take them, so I thought if they could just grab and chew, they would do better. Well, I can't get them to stop eating them, they eat them like candy. I have to admit, I started doing the same thing, popping them in my mouth for a quick treat. Well, at least it's good for us! I'll have to buy these in bulk!

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1862199 on Apr 13, 2013

My kids LOVE the flavor...one of the few vitamins they'll take. I even eat one now & then. It does seem to help whenever the kids have tummy issues.

YUM YUM!

Posted by Reviewer3334094 on Jan 12, 2012

This is the best tasting probiotics I've found. A friend turned me on to these. My kids love them!

Taste Great!

Posted by Reviewer3144994 on Aug 05, 2009

These are very good and taste great!