Taste great

Posted by Reviewer2326305 on May 13, 2009

These help immediately with empty stomach bloatin, and making sure bad bacteria doesn't have a chance.

All broken wafers

Posted by Reviewer1446217 on Aug 08, 2011

Got a bottle with almost half wafers broken in multiple pieces. And lot of powder inside from broken wafers.

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1383520 on Jun 02, 2009

These really do have a delicious natural banana flavor. I love them and so does the rest of my family!

Great taste!

Posted by Reviewer2066994 on May 21, 2010

My kid love these, but don't take on an empty stomach.

work great

Posted by Reviewer2998484 on Sep 22, 2010

I just started this new supplement and it works really well I have had minimal discomfort and it is easy to take. Plus i think that it really has helped me stay regular.

Little dissapointed

Posted by Jarousek on Mar 12, 2012

I was looking for probiotics to use when I travel; i.e. that they don't have to be refrigerated. I thought I would give a shot to this one, but it contains sucrose, so I am not going to buy this one again.

Cool bacterias

Posted by Reviewer2928952 on Mar 15, 2012

It help me a lot

Oh no, I'm out already.

Posted by Reviewer1728517 on Jun 07, 2012

I just ran out of these and will reorder more today. I found them to be very gentle, used 3 each day and noticed a difference after only a week. Now I can feel all bloated already having been out for just 3 days. Great product.

New flavor tasty

Posted by Reviewer1116862 on Dec 08, 2012

Always used this brand. I like this banana flaver for my digeston heath, May have to get next order, next month a probiotic but its a lot more money for my cat. Cause its powder and less quantity. so I dont know. Might help with that contstipstion prob. I will not go to vet

Highly recommend

Posted by Reviewer1141113 on Feb 06, 2014

Great product; especially for those who have difficulty swallowing. Must be refrigerated after opening. Provides great probiotic support. The flavor is nice too.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »