10% Off Orders Over $40!

American Health, Chewable Original Papaya Enzyme, 250 Chewable Tablets

Reviews 5-star

Works great when over eating, better for you than over the counter antacids!

Posted by Reviewer1788256 on Aug 17, 2008

This product is a staple in our home. We use it for digestive problems, as well as when we over eat or eat too high fats that just sit on your stomach and make you nauseated. These enzymes bring relief within a few minutes, I carry them always. Better than a Rolaid.

great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1901650 on Apr 15, 2008

I was lucky to find this brand on the first try. The second time, I tried another brand and it did not work as well as this one. I get occasional heartburn and this works great for this. I also take this if I over-indulged.

Digestion

Posted by Reviewer1444582 on Dec 13, 2007

This is the best product I have found for indigestion and it works fast.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1753382 on Apr 29, 2010

My husband has battled with gastric problems all the 4 years we have been together. Last week, he complained his stomach, even on his Protonix, was "killing him". That was the last straw. I got on and thankfully found this product. The night that I ordered this product he woke up coughing due to acid reflux. After one day on this, plus Life Flora probiotics, his stomach pain is GONE! He said he hasn't had any indigestion since starting this. WONDERFUL PRODUCT....it saved my husband's stomach!

Best ever for heartburn/reflux

Posted by Reviewer2852152 on Dec 19, 2007

This is one of the most effective products I've found for heartburn/reflux. Everyone I've recommended it to has benefited. It's also very helpful for indigestion.