Chalky taste

Posted by CoolinArizona on May 23, 2013

I liked the fact that these were papaya flavor, but the taste is rather chalky to me and then I read the ingredient label more thoroughly and see that they contain "corn starch". That could explain. Unfortunately, I don't eat corn in any form, so Iam giving these away and won't be reordering.

Posted by Reviewer1355885 on Apr 30, 2012

NO MORE MORNING SICKNESS

Posted by KMOMO7 on Apr 25, 2012

These papaya tablets were a huge relief for me when I was morning sick during several pregnancies. Now I keep them on hand for small people with upset tummies. Also great for heartburn and after a little overinduging...

ok

Posted by Reviewer1052411 on Feb 29, 2012

Got these as a Tums substitute because the papaya doesn't contain mint, even though both products contain sugar. These do what they're supposed to do, but I have to take twelve of them to have any effect.

Enzyme, 250 Chewable Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2051322 on Feb 27, 2012

very help

Tasty, natural alternative

Posted by 6apollonia6 on Nov 15, 2011

Thess pills are a tasty after meal treat, which help me to avoid intestinal distress and to absorb more nutrients. I am coeliac and had high lipase levels, which normalised while taking these pills. As a vegan I wanted to avoid taking porcine lipase supplements.

The End of Heartburn

Posted by Reviewer1640624 on Nov 05, 2011

I love papaya enzymes and have been taking this brand for years. I started when I was pregnant and had the world's worst heartburn. These fixed it immediately and I didn't have to worry about taking anything that could hurt my growing baby. I don't get heartburn as often as I did then, but when I do these handle it immediately and safely.

Chewable Papaya Enzyme

Posted by Reviewer3188954 on Sep 27, 2011

Did not work for me and they were too sweet.

Stomach Pleasers

Posted by Reviewer1758460 on Jul 19, 2011

I have used these for several years and would not be without them. When the early morning brings on a queasy stomach, I immediately chew several and it all disappears. They are tasty and great way to settle the tummy.

With IHerb we have a better life! Thank you very much!

Posted by Reviewer3285873 on Mar 31, 2011