too big!

Posted by Reviewer2349190 on Mar 01, 2009

Size of tabs is too big, difficult to swallow for me.....but good product anyway

It seems inert, no vitamin C taste

Posted by Reviewer2920020 on Jan 21, 2009

I chew it and I can't taste any vitamin c. I never would have ordered it if I had realized it was tablets (having scanned the other bottles in the same brand and seen they were capsules). Tablets tend to be inert, due to high pressure and heat in the tabletization process. I will have to be more careful next time.

Great price

Posted by Reviewer3251881 on Apr 29, 2008

I take this for arthritis, 3000mg a day. Can't say how much it helps since I take a number of supplements for the condition but it's a must.

ESTER C

Posted by Reviewer2982153 on Jul 30, 2009

Best value for Ester C

Ester-C

Posted by Reviewer2782694 on May 21, 2009

After finding an article on the internet stating Ester-C had been used to aid golden retrievers with hip issues, I found iHerb had the product in a veggie base so there is no funky after taste. The results are that my dog is able to move much better with less discomfort. Thank you.

American-Health-Ester-C-1000-mg-with-Citrus-Bioflavonoids-180-Veggie-Tabs/15080

Posted by 5082488275510493121 on Dec 10, 2014

SAME AS ABOVE. ALTHOUGH TABLET IS A LITTLE TOO BIG FOR SOME TO SWALLOW. FOR ME I'M USE TO SWALLOWING MANY PILLS AT ONE TIME.

great for energy

Posted by 5578532747311147440 on Dec 01, 2015

I am trying to get healthy after stress and SSRI use. I gained a lot of weight, am a slow oxididizer, poor digestion, low energy. I take a lot of supplements. I started taking this and have slowly increased my dosage to 3000mg. I can feel the difference. I have energy again. I feel like I'm getting oxygen. I feel like "me" before Dr. put me on meds. No jitters, just don't feel weighted down.

Vitamine C

Posted by 4630106887296554456 on Apr 08, 2016

Al vele jaren gebruiken wij deze vitamine c, en zijn er zeer tevreden over

First time buying from iherbs

Posted by 5108339502686006449 on Jan 22, 2016

I have bought these products online before but it was my first time buying from iherbs. Shipping was fast and I like the fact that you also uses singpost for shipping which is more convenient for me.

Good

Posted by 5023874925178002028 on Apr 07, 2015

Good but not excellent it comes in solid tablet forum. California Gold Nutrition, Vitamin C, Quali-C, 1000 mg for me work better.