My Favourite Vitamin C!

Posted by Reviewer2876704 on Mar 15, 2011

I have previously taken standard ascorbic acid. I used to really hate the burst blood vessels that the acidity used to create. Now that I've been taking Ester C all I get are the benefits. The immune system feels really strong and it is great to know it is time released and I am not just peeing out the goodness. Very affordable price and better than pricey natural substances such as acerola cherry in my experience.

The best type of vitamin C, and with the advantage of being capsules.

Posted by Reviewer2046670 on Oct 24, 2013

Ester-C is the best form of vitamin C, it's patented, it doesn't irritate the stomach like other brands. Capsules like these are better because they are less likely to get stuck in one's throat, and capsules dissolve faster in the stomach than hard tablets. I always buy these without bioflavonoids because bioflavonoids are citrus, and citrus is a trigger for migraine headaches, besides, many people are allergic to citrus. There is no scientific evidence that bioflavonoids do anything. This is the only product of it's kind, I would never buy another form of vitamin C.

great product

Posted by ChagitiHerbpage on Feb 09, 2016

bought it in to take it with iron cause its absorb better together ,a little big but not too much

Fine product

Posted by Reviewer1640578 on Oct 29, 2011

Fine product, me and my husband take it all the time.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3041110 on Apr 19, 2012

Very easy on my stomach and the price is great as well.

Ester C

Posted by Reviewer2656924 on Jul 20, 2009

Have used this for some time and like it a lot.

Convenient capsules

Posted by Reviewer2688941 on Nov 03, 2009

I prefer Vitamin C capsules to tablets, and this is a good and affordable version.

Nice tables

Posted by Reviewer1725086 on Jul 07, 2010

Nice tables, does not upset stomach

Very nice product

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on Jul 12, 2010

This works more efficiently than the regular absorbic acid. I take about 3 a day and rarely, if ever, get sick.

This rocks !

Posted by Reviewer1651400 on Sep 24, 2010

Very affordable price, very easy to stomach. No flu's or anything else for a looong time now. This product cannot be wrong. I recommend this !