diminished TINNITUS

Posted by x-tine on Jun 05, 2011

My mom's tinnitus has reduced to less than half of what it was by taking this product. This is the same type of vitamin C and bioflavinoids found in another more expensive product that is packaged especially for tinnitus sufferers and sold over the internet (not at iherb). I thought she should give this a try, and it really helped her! And the side benefit is that this combo of ingredients was recently found to reduce inflammation.

alloriginaleverythingworksnoprescriptions

Posted by alloriginal on May 21, 2013

I've used megadoses of vitamin c for years. When I'm at home I use a powder, but at work I carry these. Truly an amazing product! They are formulated to break down quickly, without stomach upset, so they can be taken on an empty stomach if desired. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

muy bueno

Posted by 4689159512694904294 on Jan 12, 2014

sienta muy bien al estomago

Wonderful alternative to regular C

Posted by Reviewer3335982 on Jun 16, 2009

It's hard to find a good ester-C compound with bio. I take this because my family has a high rate of kidney stones. Regular C has been the culprit in forming them. This is a great alternative for those who suffer from kidney stones. Take this along with some gravel root and you'll live stone-free.

Must get this !

Posted by Reviewer2825162 on Dec 28, 2009

Great Product ! Good quality and price !

Ester C

Posted by Reviewer2656924 on Feb 01, 2010

This is a really good vitamin C, I use daily and take extra when I start getting sick and it helps me to get well a lot quicker. Awesome product.

Ester C

Posted by Reviewer1583487 on Feb 08, 2010

An excellent form of vitamin C. I like it!

amazing

Posted by Reviewer2149916 on Mar 24, 2010

after getting the whole family taking this we were finally able to stop the sinus cold from going back and forth

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1094958 on May 07, 2010

Easy to swallow and like the benefit of the bioflavinoids.

Great vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer2022295 on Sep 14, 2010

I like it that it is gentle on the stomach and that it lasts in the system for 24 hours. Highly reccommed it.