2000 each day

Posted by Reviewer1726742 on Mar 01, 2008

Haven't been sick this winter and I work with alot of sick diabetics. Great price. Like the capsuls better but the price on the pills I can't pass up. Steve Oklahoma

Most effective Vitamin C

Posted by Reviewer1186784 on Nov 05, 2008

I have used this product for years with success. If I stop taking it, I can tell a real difference. I have tried other vitamin C products, but always return to Ester-C.

Good for Fighting the Flu

Posted by Reviewer2666562 on Apr 30, 2009

I'm currently taking about 10,000 mg of Ester-C each day to get over a virus. Ester-C is easy on the stomach, and has been shown to raise blood levels of Vitamin C over a longer period than more acid formulations.

Most economic Ester-C

Posted by Reviewer1365586 on Dec 17, 2008

This is most economic Ester-C. Recommended to your family as well. This is my regular supplement along with regular ascorbic acid. Very effective and last longer effect on my body.

ester C

Posted by Reviewer2253831 on Feb 16, 2009

great in the winter to combate cold.

AWESOME Value

Posted by Reviewer2192693 on Mar 08, 2009

I searched all over to find this stuff after my doctor told me about it. This is by far the least expensive place to get it.

No stomach upset

Posted by Reviewer1274934 on Oct 14, 2009

I am taking these 2-3 times a day

Very good product!

Posted by Reviewer3031961 on Oct 14, 2009

Capsules are big though and I have to empty the contents into a drink stir a gulp it down. Using this and l-lysine and Astragalus helped keep me form getting a bout of the latest flu that went through our home, effecting 4 other people. Normally I'm the first to get it, but this time it passed me by.

very cheap and great quality

Posted by Reviewer2672746 on Jun 16, 2010

Bought this 450 tabs to replace my locally bought 90 tabs of same brand same 500mg, much cheaper with large packaging.

very good

Posted by Reviewer1613144 on Jan 25, 2012

I take three a day of these and haven`t had a cold in years. I really like this brand.