Again the algae change my skin

Posted by HealthiestWayToStayYoung on Apr 25, 2015

I used to use algae few years ago. Lately I was feeling tired all the time, my skin look soo bad... Decided that have to buy some supplements. The regular vitamins as all of you know, your body cannot absorb 100%....needed something natural....and bought the spirulina, due to the high content of Vitamin B, which is esencial for the skin, hair and nails and the algae. 2 weeks later, the skin on my face look so much better,glowing and I feel much better, with more energy. Even my friends noticed the difference in my skin and wanted to know the secret. Will continue to using it, wish they have it in bigger sizes or as powder, so it is easy to take it with my morning smoothie.

Posted by Reviewer1030361 on Nov 11, 2011

Have more energy and better concentration.

Very good !

Posted by Reviewer1445288 on Feb 20, 2012

It works!

JUST STARTED TAKING THIS

Posted by Reviewer1186427 on Jan 05, 2013

BUT I HAVE I HOPES FOR THIS

Healthy

Posted by Reviewer1674435 on Nov 19, 2013

This algae is very good for the general health of adults. It is five stars and up. Best regards

I use the trio of algae: spirulina, chlorella and this one

Posted by vitaminecopii on Dec 10, 2013

and I find that they work very well in synergy

Works for me!

Posted by 5193906791796067863 on Feb 19, 2016

I was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism 2 years ago and although I have been prescribed a holistic spray to help ease the symptoms and level me back out, I started to notice that my hair was thinning and my eyebrows were falling out. Not long after, I joined Iherb and figured I would give this blue green algae a try since I have heard some say it helps regrowth of hair. I have to say that it works for me every time. I can't pinpoint what my body is lacking, but whatever it is this supplement provides for me. I love it. 😀

Posted by 5671412662199312550 on Feb 27, 2014

Good product, competitive price.

Posted by MikeMember on Jul 22, 2014