vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3062566 on Sep 01, 2008

good, easy to swallow

Worth the extra money and effort

Posted by Reviewer2675355 on Jan 14, 2009

The only way to get all of the natural derivatives that the body needs and can easily process. These multi-vits are great!

vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1655493 on Jun 11, 2011

best vitamins we have ever taken..... we take one a day and when we feel cold or sinuses act up we take another and the symptons go away.

These were good until now...

Posted by Reviewer2655199 on Feb 07, 2011

I've been taking these for years until now. The formula is very good, and I like the whole food concentrates, but now, Jan 2011, the makers changed the tablet/formula. Now the tablet is dull, not shiny, and it tastes like fish. Unfortunately, I will be changing to another brand. The surface is not smooth now as before, and me and my husband can not stand the fishy taste.

Wellnes in a Bottle

Posted by Reviewer3064760 on Mar 27, 2007

We've been taking these in our household for over a year now.....I'm thrilled with the list of ingredients and the boost of energy/health-feeling in this product. If you only want to take 1 product for all your vitamin/mineral, etc. needs, this would be IT!!!

More Than A Multiple

Posted by RBuckner on Jun 09, 2008

I have been using this all-purpose supplement for several years now, and it is fantastic. My immune system is strong and I have plenty of energy for my long days!

Nice. Multivitamin for the first time!

Posted by 5755418784855373270 on Sep 25, 2013

Eat without great expectations, which is not a bad feeling. Evaluation eat while I have got a little more!

American Health, More Than A Multiple

Posted by Reviewer1665778 on Dec 31, 2010

I have been using this vitamin for several years, and think it is a very good product. I'm very pleased with the service I receive from iHerb.

More Than a Multiple

Posted by Reviewer1147437 on Nov 01, 2008

Great product at a great price!!