Helpful & Convenient

Posted by bobm128 on Jun 28, 2011

The chewable papaya enzymes are very conveient & easy to take. They taste good and, most importantly, help prevent my post bad food meal bloating. I don't know if the chlorophyll helps keep my breath fresh, but I haven't been turned down for a kiss yet.

not so good

Posted by Reviewer3128772 on Oct 24, 2007

I can't use this product as it has corn starch in it. Apparantly, I didn't read the ingredients list on this one. Generally, the products you carry do not have offensive ingredients.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2324495 on Aug 15, 2008

as always, a great product - top of the line - and just as reliable service from iHerb!

papaya enzyme

Posted by Reviewer1932147 on Oct 08, 2009

Very effective and works fast.

Great stuff...

Posted by Reviewer2583260 on Nov 16, 2011

Instead of grabbing something unhealthy this is a great alternative to getting that yucky taste out of your mouth from reflux to dry mouth. Plus you have the added chlorophyll which is like an internal cleanser and very healthy.

Papaya Enzyme

Posted by Reviewer2672073 on Dec 04, 2012

Extremely happy with this product. I take it once every day after lunch. Will definitely continue to order it.

helps the stomach

Posted by Reviewer3166325 on Feb 04, 2013

I like this Papaya Enzyme - it sure helps to sooth your stomach also helps with digestion

super product

Posted by 5378321367467416507 on Nov 06, 2014

super product

Works Great

Posted by 4903017639230306982 on Aug 18, 2015

It works well. I've been struggling with a sluggish colon pretty much my entire adult life and this works like a charm. I started off taking 2 after every meal and now I've weened it to 2 a day in a few months time. This product along with cutting out a few key things out of my diet has me on a more regular schedule and I feel great. My mood has improved and I just feel all around better and happier as a side effect of the improved colon function. So glad I found it!

perfect

Posted by Reviewer1461613 on Apr 15, 2009

always a great thing to eat after meals

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »