sweet

Posted by Reviewer2306170 on Apr 26, 2010

these wafers are so sweet, so i look forward taking them...but the sweetner is corn syrup- not healthy. otherwise i like them.

Vitamin C to the rescue!

Posted by Reviewer3331084 on Feb 28, 2011

Awesome product....great to have especially during the cold/flu season.

Chewable Acerola C

Posted by Reviewer2145731 on Jul 11, 2011

A supeb product reasonably priced.

Best vitamin C for kids of all ages.

Posted by Reviewer3067509 on Jul 06, 2008

We keep the bottle on the kitchen counter and family and guests take a wafer whenever they feel the urge. Over the years this habit has greatly reduced colds and flu among the family and friends. Great deal and great taste.

The Sweet Tart Vit C

Posted by Reviewer3295753 on Feb 10, 2011

Had been taking these for years but when I moved I could not find them anywhere an no store in my new area would help me locate them. Then I got hooked up to the Internet an "EUREKA", I found them. Great tasting an they do make a difference in my mood an energy as well as keeping the sniffles away. Please do not ever change the ingredients an you will have a customer for life. Respectfully, B.Serafino

Chewable Acerola Plus

Posted by Reviewer2743883 on Feb 15, 2011

This is the best chewable C I've ever found. It tastes great and is not too acidic. It seems to last a long time in fresh condition - A great buy.

Works for us

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Oct 14, 2007

I can't swallow tablets, capsules, caplets or pills so chewable C works for me. More sour than sweet. Just like a sweet tart.

great value, but a little chalky

Posted by Reviewer3210246 on Apr 22, 2008

chalky, but tolerable just the same and it packs a lot of vitamin C into a small waffer. The count in the bottle is excellent for the price.

Tasty and easy to tolerate

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Jul 12, 2011

I take two of these every morning without food, yet they do not irritate my stomach. Glad to see this brand - I remember buying these Vitamin C tablets years ago when I was a teenager (I'm now in my 40's). The berry flavor is better than the usual harsh citrus taste most Vitamin C Chewables have.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2853300 on Apr 26, 2010

I love this stuff,used to get it 25 yrs ago when my children were little, through a health food store, so glad I found it again

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »