Easy, convenient and they work!

Posted by Reviewer1744101 on Apr 11, 2016

These Super Papaya Enzyme Plus tabs work wonderfully! I have digestion problems, and carry some with me when we go out to dinner. These are a great product and have served me well!

Kris

Posted by Reviewer3358256 on Dec 13, 2015

excellent relief for indigestion

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1648054 on Oct 19, 2015

My family loves this product - so much healthier than Tums.

Sales Gimmick by American Health

Posted by Reviewer3331434 on Oct 31, 2014

This product is not what it says it is "papaya enzymes", and this qualifies in my book as a rip-off. The tablets are chunky and white as chalk in color and doesn't contain any papaya. It is not the color of papaya and is very hard for a digestive enzyme. A true example of a papaya enzyme is the one by natural factors (for taste, texture, color and the fact that it works). What a waste of my money! I RECOMMEND THAT IHERB DISCONTINUE THIS PRODUCT FOR WHAT APPEARS TO BE A SALES GIMMICK/MISREPRESENTATION OF A DIGESTIVE ENZYME!.

American Health, Super Papaya Enzyme Plus, 360 Chewable Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1919832 on Aug 26, 2014

Great product

great for health

Posted by 4848629324018924219 on Oct 07, 2013

Great product for enhance my digestive system!

Keep My Energy!

Posted by 4984163340875233311 on Sep 16, 2013

I started using these because a friend suggested that my lack of energy after meals was caused by inability to digest properly. These pills did patch up the problem, and even now that I've changed my diet I love these for when I overeat. I can't argue with results like that!

Great "after meal" enzyme

Posted by supplementguru on Apr 13, 2013

I just love these. They really help with the indigestion and bloating after I eat. Unlike other enzymes, these can be used after your meal. This is great for me because I can't ever remember to take those other enzyme pills 30 minutes before my meal. Plus, these have a mint flavor to them, so it's like having an after meal mint.

Exellent product

Posted by Reviewer2830812 on Nov 27, 2012

These enzymes are great. The whole family uses them. We just chew a couple any time we feel the need and always get instant relief or digestion help. We call them "after dinner mints".

Great

Posted by 5337642938665864562 on Oct 11, 2012

This product takes the full feeling away after eating, no more indigestion or heartburn. As long as you eat smaller proportions like we are suppose to and take this product you will feel great.