works

Posted by thistledown on Jan 22, 2011

Seems to be doing the job, helping with the hot flashes. I am taking it in combination with Garden of Life's Healthy Hormones. But I don't like that it has non-organic soy in it, since that is likely to be GMO.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2818552 on Apr 13, 2011

I take it daily. Works well.

For my mother

Posted by Reviewer3129961 on Sep 18, 2011

My mother has been suffering menopausal symptoms for several years. Taking Estroven helps her recovery from unpleasant symptoms, such as hot flash and depression.

effective!

Posted by Reviewer1888310 on Nov 03, 2011

This product paired with a primrose oil has greatly reduced my daily heat flashes to almost nil! I can now wear more of my wardrobe!

Trusted name brand

Posted by Reviewer1870285 on Jan 09, 2012

I have taken Estroven thoughout menopause and have found it hugely helps with hot flashes and a sound sleep. I would recommend this as a regular supplement each day for anyone at that stage of life.

FIRST TIME

Posted by Reviewer2853091 on Apr 14, 2012

IS THE FIRST TIME YOU USE, BUT SEVERAL PEOPLE I DO RECOMMEND

still the best...

Posted by seanna on Jun 23, 2012

If you need boosting, Ms. Thang, just use this.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2919687 on Nov 13, 2007

If you are suffering from perimenopause or menopause symptoms and are getting no help from your doc-try this. It does work, BUT-if you take thyroid hormone replacement, you MAY have to up that dosage-I did. Soy products can interfere with thyroid hormones.

Amerifit Estroven Extra Strength

Posted by Reviewer2306096 on Jun 19, 2008

Great product. I have been using it for a couple of years. Did not get rid of my hot flashes completely but they did get less frequent and less intense.

Highly recommended

Posted by Reviewer3280385 on Aug 21, 2008

Very helpful product that does truly dampen and lessen the frequency of my fire bombs/hot flashes. Not a miracle cure, but I sleep thru the whole nite sometimes, or only wake up a time or two, briefly.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »