VERY TASY COOKIE, BUT DOESNT SURVIVE THE SHIPPING PROCESS :(

Posted by SugarDumplin on Sep 09, 2013

These cookies are deeeeelicious! Many Gluten Free cookies are dense, these are like real shortbread cookies, not too hard & not chewy soft. The only downside is the cookies didnt stand a chance in shipping. The ENTIRE box arrived in tiny crumbs...it looks like a box of bread crumbs, there was nothing left to pick up with your fingers besides the chocolate chips. Unfortunately I had to eat it with a spoon! :) On the bright side, it was very tasty!!!!!!!! I cant see myself ordering online, spending over $5 for cookie crumbs, I wish I could find these locally.

Really tasty!

Posted by zoeblessing on Jul 06, 2012

Unlike most gluten free cookies that tend to be like small, dense cakes, these are tender and wonderfully cookie-like. They aren't hard and crunchy, and are not soft or doughy either. They actually break rather easily and many of them were broken when I opened the box. I didn't mind though, because the flavor is so good I happily dumped the crumbs into my mouth. These cookies are made with organic almond flour, so there's a bit of nutrition from the almonds rather than the empty calories of refined white flour. You don't really feel like your eating ground up nuts though. The cookies are very easy to eat and the flavor is tasty! I actually like these over most normal chocolate chip cookies! The sweetness seems just right to me, not cloying or overpowering. I find Pamela's gluten free cookies to be way too sweet, but Amy's seem to strike the right balance. I think I will try the regular shortbread cookies next.

Tasty

Posted by pickier-than-thou on Apr 16, 2014

Nothing compares to butter.