I don't care for the taste of this soup

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jan 14, 2012

Tried it with different organic whole milks, including raw and different dilutions. It just doesn't taste that great to me at all. It has little bits of mushroom. 2 stars because it is organic. I regret buying 3 cans. I have learned my lesson: never buy more than 1 of stuff I've never tried before.

I love mushroom in any form, but this is a nice soup.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on May 25, 2014

I wish it came in carton form like the Dr McDougall's soups, but it's such a nice soup, and mushroom soup is surprisingly hard to come by.

good

Posted by 4912824581200645727 on Mar 07, 2014

quite good!

Great soup! I love Amy's brand for so many products! The are Organic and GMO-Free and taste great!

Posted by HealthyEating on Jan 19, 2016

I found this soup to be great, but I have not made it as a "soup". I really only use it for an ingredient in cooking other things. I did not find it too salty. If you worry about that, I would leave some salt out of your recipe. All of our recipes have tasted fabulous using this new soup. I will continue to buy Amy's soup for it taste great and is much more healthy than the competition! If you like my review, please click that this was helpful. Thanks!

Tasty!

Posted by 4943679973792810226 on May 07, 2016

This is very tasty and I like the mushroom bits in it. I tried adding in water instead of milk and I actually liked it better, it tasted a little weird with milk added. Definitely getting this again!

Amy's, Organic Soups, Cream of Mushroom

Posted by 5722431337862248093 on Aug 28, 2013

Order went smoothly. Got prompt delivery. Got everything I was expecting, and it was as expected.

Delicious with good ingredient but slightly salty

Posted by shadowed on Dec 24, 2013

Delicious with good ingredient but slightly salty for me. Need more water or milk when I cook. I will buy more cans.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2947756 on Feb 06, 2012

I used it to make tuna casserole and the casserole turned out much much tastier than when made with C**pbell brand.

Delicious

Posted by Rosequartz on Oct 04, 2012

It is nice except a little bit salty.

Rich

Posted by Reviewer2501613 on Jan 14, 2012

Yummy and very very rich mushroom taste. Quality ingredients!