Anabol Naturals, Amino Balance, 500 Capsules

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2009889 From Mississippi on Jan 12, 2009

I got this product for eczema problems. It has been a great help. I will continue to buy this brand.

Good Choice

Posted by Reviewer1751126 From Michigan on Jun 24, 2010

These are a good formulation, and help you if you have trouble digesting protein. I started with different aminos, and noticed that they helped me gain muscle better than meat or other protein foods, based on my digestion I believe. The only thing. I don't like are that there is a lot of vitamin B-6 in a dose, and it can add up if you also take multis, etc. Also the first day or two I was a little more tired, probably due to the 5-htp in it. However this went away. Finally, I would like a breakdown of each amino's amount.

Great product, high potency, non-allergenic.

Posted by justkickingit From Canada on Aug 25, 2012

I have celiac disease, so have difficulties breaking down my food. Wanted a strong amino acid complex to make up any gaps in my diet. Have only been taking this for two weeks but already I notice improved sleep regularity, more pronounced muscle tone (without changing my exercise routines), and also an increase in energy & mood. I did notice a bit of tiredness when first starting, but that past in 2-3 days, once I figured out the best dose for my body. The biggest inconvenience is working out my schedule so that I take it on an empty stomach (1 hour prior to eating and/or 3 hours after meal). Don't forget to take it with a bit of juice for increased absorption, especially if you have absorption issues like I do. Buying an extra bottle so I won't run out!

Good Stuff. Works for me.

Posted by Reviewer1539659 From New Jersey on May 05, 2013

Like others, I was looking for a strong amino acid complex to help with my workouts. This product has been working great for me. My workouts seem stronger and my strength has definitely increased which is something I need after a hard day at work. I would highly recommend this product.

Propreitary Blend = Who Knows What Amino Acids Are Actually In Thr Product.

Posted by Reviewer2984997 From Illinois on Aug 05, 2013

Should have paid closer attention to the label before purchase. The actual amounts of the indiviudal amino acids in Animo Balance are not listed. Instread we get the dreaded, and rightfully so, proprietary blend. I am going to email the company to see if I can get any kind of info on exact amounts. If not, later to this product. If anyone can shed some light on this it would be much appreciated.