July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Anabol Naturals, Amino Balance, Crystalline Powder, 1.1 lbs (500 g)

5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews

Anabol Naturals, Amino Balance

Posted by Reviewer1530430 on Jan 25, 2010

It is quite a bit cheaper to buy this product on the iHerb site than the Anabol Naturals home site. At 55 years old, I feel amino acids make a significant difference in my recovery from working out, helping to build and sustain muscles, keeping my skin tight, and even in digestion.

broken seal

Posted by Reviewer1684307 on Jul 16, 2013

When I first opened the cap, there was no safety seal. I was shocked! After closely examining, I realised the safety seal is stuck with the cap. Clear instinct tells me that this item had been opened before and "nicely" closed back. It is my first time experiencing this. I was unlucky and I did not get any reply after sending so many email to iherb. Two more days to 2 weeks, I do not think iherb will be replying on this matter, unlike my other emails. Though iherb is still a nice place to shop around, quick updates on purchases, variety of products, cheap shipping rates etc. So you better read FAQ before taking further action, you need to figure out what to do next after reading FAQ. I learned my lesson the hard way. Good luck! ~~~Updates: I received reply quite late. But I received an excellent solution, I got full refund. I am happy that iherb looks after the interest of regular customer. Thank you! It is the best online health and supplement shop I had known. I like the competitive price, fast and inexpensive yet reliable shipping (I choose DHL), detail description of products, and many excellent quality products to choose from. My family and friends bought from here too. Keep up the good work!

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Dec 23, 2007

Is a good alternative intead of consuming the protein powder. A litte expensive but it last because you only use a little. Protein powder you have to use more becuase the body must break it in amino acids and it produce metabolic garbage. It´s also hypoallergic.

centrewest

Posted by Reviewer2165929 on May 12, 2008

This product is as described and excellent for the purpose intended.

Very nice

Posted by 5749584382856152975 on Mar 25, 2014

A great amino acid product. It could be even better if the exact amount of every amino acid per serving was referred.