Great product

Posted by Reviewer1323197 on Aug 28, 2008

I have been taking this product now for several months with noticable results in stamina and clarity of my mind. I gave it to my son who is working out and it increased his workouts, helped him stay more focus and clear thoughts in classes.

Most complex blend available!

Posted by Reviewer1497905 on May 10, 2011

This has more different amino acids than I could find in any other product. Severe liver damage caused a problem extracting amino acids from food. This product really helped!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2427281 on Apr 24, 2011

For someone who can't eat legumes or eggs and does't eat meat this product is supreme. It made an incredible change in the quality of my hair and skin.

warning: don't taste the powder!!

Posted by Reviewer3242203 on Jan 21, 2011

Very good quality. wish that it came in vegi caps (it only comes in powder or gelatin caps) I have to go through the trouble of putting it inside a vegi cap as the taste of the powder is so horrible it is not palatable.

Gives energy and clear mind

Posted by Reviewer2647422 on Feb 23, 2015

I feel very good when taking this. Someone said it tasted badly, but to me it tastes almost like kindy. I enjoy taking it.

Inedible

Posted by Romlenz on Aug 27, 2014

After a few days I had to stop taking this stuff, as the taste is indescribably disgusting. Two stars because, after all, it's Amino Acids - essential stuff. If not for that, I would rate it one star. I think I'll stick to my green leaves, seeds, sprouted grains, sprouts, seaweed and algae in order to get all the Aminos the natural way. This should be renamed to Anabol Inedible Unnaturals.

Needs more disclosure

Posted by Reviewer1636158 on Jul 30, 2008

While they disclose the amino acids in the capsules, they don't disclose the amounts. This makes it very difficult to compare with other brands I've used that do disclose the amounts of each amino acid. It makes me feel different from other brands, but I don't know why.

Sublingual

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Jan 17, 2009

Exellent product for allowing your body to produce everything it needs,aids digestion, recovery and sleep. Great for the stressed.