10% Off Orders Over $40!

Anabol Naturals, L-Glutamine, Crystalline Powder, 1.1 lbs (500 g)

5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

Really works

Posted by Reviewer1145998 on Dec 02, 2011

I was in a panic. So many foods caused me severer reactions. I was very tired, I had heavy eyelids, and worse I had insomnia that was driving me crazy. I’m only 68 and this hit me very hard. I actually thought it was not worth living this way. I never heard of leaky gut and did not know what to call it. I went to many doctors and they where clueless, in fact some acted as if it where psychosomatic. The food allergist never addressed leaky gut. I eventually went to a naturopath whom my sister swears by; I’ve called them quakes for years. Well she suggested L-glutamine and digestive enzymes as well as probiotics. I understood everything but L-glutamine so I skipped that at first. I was helped by what I took but something was still not right. I came to this site and read the other review here and was convinced to try it. Well it’s been about 6 weeks and I have to say, it’s almost a “cure” well for me and whatever I have (leaky gut they really need a more medical sounding name). I can now eat a "modest" amount of gluten and dairy without adverse effects. My sleep has returned to 80% normal. I don’t think I can ever drop the L-glutamine but right now I don't know. Its cheap enough and its worked somewhat. I now have a girlfriend who happens to be taking it and hers is a lot tastier than this product LOL. Not that this is so bad, she tells me L-glutamine is L-glutamine and hers is better. Well maybe but when you have had the results I have had, why mess! PS: I also am now taking an adrenal supplement which had helped the insomnia and returned me to 90% normal sleep. It’s called INNATE adrenal Response. The naturopath explained that the adrenal glad can age faster than the rest of the body due to our stress filled environment and effect our levels of cortisol. That can effect our sleep. Well it worked for me!

Anabol Naturals, Amino Balance

Posted by Reviewer1530430 on Jan 25, 2010

I had a naturopath prescribe L-Glutamine to help resolve my leaky gut syndrome. He recommended I take it for 2 or 3 months and I've been taking it 3 years. I feel it helps with my energy level, in digestion, recovery from workouts, sustaining and building muscles, and keeping my skin tight.