A little luxury in my bath

Posted by ReaCovery on Nov 20, 2015

The fragrance from these bath salts is very strong, so you only need a little. I love the smell of patchouli, so I found this product very pleasing and will order again when I run out. When I got half way down the container, I mixed it with epsom salts. So now my bath smells wonderful and its soothing to my muscles too.

Does not have the Patchouli scent

Posted by 5493664965188763563 on May 21, 2014

Bought this product based on the positive review feedback, however was totally disappointed. The product has a more strong medicinal scent. There is nothing about this product that leaves a lasting Patchouli scent on your skin or in the bathroom. Probably better off buying the Patchouli oil & putting it in the bath along with good old Epsom salts.

Great scent!

Posted by Reviewer3012536 on Feb 27, 2012

Ancient Secrets bath salts gives off a wonderful scent. The salts soften the bath water, you never have to worry about exiting the bath feeling dry. I have ordered this product several times. I wish the company didn't discontinue the Ylang Ylang scent

bath salts

Posted by Reviewer2210412 on Jan 04, 2012

very good

Devine

Posted by Reviewer2493915 on Dec 08, 2011

This product is devine, mix it with EO products chamomile and geranium bubble bath.

very soft!

Posted by Reviewer3324038 on Nov 10, 2011

I used EO Products, Warming Bath Salts, Hinoki & Ginger but the problem is to melt it I should put very hot water since the grain of the salts are quite big! More over, the case is made by metal which get rust easly so it left bad traces in my bathroom. Compare to it, this product melt easly because the grains are very soft and the case is plastic! I'm very happy with it and definitely will order it again.

PERFECT!

Posted by Reviewer1383597 on Apr 08, 2011

I love Patchouli, and this mineral bath is perfect. Soothed away my sore muscles and smelled heavenly. So relaxing. I actually used less than the recommended usage for my 1st bath amd thought it was still plenty strong enough in scent. Can't wait to try the other scents!

ANCIENT SECRETS

Posted by Reviewer1133044 on Feb 07, 2011

I GAVE THIS AS A GIFT TO A FRIEND, I'M WAITING TO HEAR BACK FROM HER AND WOULD EXPECT SHE WILL HAVE GOOD THINGS TO SAY.

Ancient Secrets Dead Sea Mineral Baths

Posted by Reviewer2203810 on Nov 30, 2010

Love to soak in this. Great for sore or tight muscles.

Quebecustomer

Posted by Reviewer1223026 on Oct 26, 2010

Will be ordering more of this too.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »