M-m-m!

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Jan 20, 2009

Refreshing yet relaxing aroma. Makes a yummy bath!

Heaven!

Posted by Reviewer1963794 on Jul 21, 2009

What a treat, I didn't want to get out of the tub! Made the whole house smell good & me too.

PERFECT!

Posted by Reviewer1383597 on Apr 08, 2011

I love Patchouli, and this mineral bath is perfect. Soothed away my sore muscles and smelled heavenly. So relaxing. I actually used less than the recommended usage for my 1st bath amd thought it was still plenty strong enough in scent. Can't wait to try the other scents!

very soft!

Posted by Reviewer3324038 on Nov 10, 2011

I used EO Products, Warming Bath Salts, Hinoki & Ginger but the problem is to melt it I should put very hot water since the grain of the salts are quite big! More over, the case is made by metal which get rust easly so it left bad traces in my bathroom. Compare to it, this product melt easly because the grains are very soft and the case is plastic! I'm very happy with it and definitely will order it again.

Ancient Secrets Dead Sea Mineral Baths

Posted by Reviewer2203810 on Nov 30, 2010

Love to soak in this. Great for sore or tight muscles.

Great scent!

Posted by Reviewer3012536 on Feb 27, 2012

Ancient Secrets bath salts gives off a wonderful scent. The salts soften the bath water, you never have to worry about exiting the bath feeling dry. I have ordered this product several times. I wish the company didn't discontinue the Ylang Ylang scent

nice

Posted by Reviewer3017449 on Aug 08, 2010

nice

Quebecustomer

Posted by Reviewer1223026 on Oct 26, 2010

Will be ordering more of this too.

Devine

Posted by Reviewer2493915 on Dec 08, 2011

This product is devine, mix it with EO products chamomile and geranium bubble bath.

bath salts