Rock Salt Lamp

Posted by Reviewer1518502 on Feb 19, 2008

Made from Pink Himalayan Salt, this lamp emits salt ions that kill the positive ions from computer monitors and appliances. The salt is gorgeous when lit internally by the lamp and makes the worlds best night-light.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2959910 on May 31, 2010

We started with one lamp to try to minamize the electro smog of some new electronics. We started getting sick as soon as the electronics was hooked up. The lamp was magic! It stays on all the time!We then bought one for each bedside table and we are all sleeping great! Feel rested in the morning and ready to go! We're believers!

Beautiful deep pink glow

Posted by Reviewer2135406 on Aug 02, 2010

Really gives the living room a great energetic quality!

Satisfied customer

Posted by Reviewer2838962 on Sep 16, 2008

The salt lamp is beautiful in color and of very high quality. The wooden base is sturdy and serves to "show off" the salt specimen. I am very pleased. I ordered three: one for my night stand, one next to my computer and one next to the TV.

Gorgeous

Posted by Reviewer2814550 on Mar 10, 2010

This lamp is even more beautiful than I imagined! I have it in the bedroom and it has such a peaceful glow. Ordering more for friends and family. Very reasonably priced.

Lotus Brand Himalayan Natural Rock Salt Lamp

Posted by Reviewer2053221 on Oct 25, 2008

I don't know about any of the health claims, but I just like the lamp! It's beside my bed and I leave it on all nite. It doesn't bother me a bit. The light is very soothing. And it looks cool!

1 Large Rock Salt Lamp

Posted by Reviewer2857315 on Jan 04, 2009

Lamps arrived in plenty of time for Christmas as I had decided to buy two of them for my sister and her husband. No problems at all except the little light bulb in one of the lamps was broken. Shouldn't be a problem replacing it. Thanks a lot for the care you took in packing the lamps and I'm sure the recipients will enjoy them for years to come.

Gorgeous Quality Lamps!

Posted by thesvetlana on May 16, 2011

I LOVE this lamp, it is gorgeous & well made. Highly recommended!

lovely lamp

Posted by Reviewer1794359 on Jun 18, 2010

the color is radiant, enjoy the lamp.