Wonderful lamp! We love it!

Posted by 5408838112875383932 on Aug 13, 2013

We bought this lamp with a bit of skepticism too. Our baby, who could not sleep one single night without waking up yelling and crying, slept like a log that first night... and has been sleeping like that ever since we put that wonderful lamp in our bedroom! My only regret is not having bought it sooner! I love it!

so far so good

Posted by 5352790319926319037 on Jul 31, 2013

Bought this because it helps to reduce radiation. So far I didn't see any effect but can use it as a sleeping lamp. For though who are outside US, remember to change the bulb which is match your country's voltage.

Meditational

Posted by Japaniherb on Jul 10, 2013

Love the negative ions and soft light. It keeps the room warm though but is a good air dehumidifier.

So unique

Posted by Reviewer2877314 on Nov 16, 2012

This lamp is simply stunning and has a very calming effect. I plan to purchase more for gift-giving. The included light bulb was broken when the package arrived but that easy to replace.

Defective

Posted by HealthyGuy on Nov 10, 2010

I was very excited for this lamp, but, unfortunately, it was defective. I got a refund from iHerb, but the lamp does not work.

beautiful

Posted by Reviewer1071493 on Sep 03, 2010

beautiful on my room

beautiful lamp

Posted by Reviewer1794359 on Jun 18, 2010

very well constructed, I enjoy using it.

Really enjoying the product

Posted by Reviewer1207138 on Apr 28, 2010

I just love those lamps ! The service was excellent. I ordered 2-day shipping, first order arrived the next day, second order after two days. Very impressive. All the lamps worked, no problems there and they are absolutely gorgeous. Just looking at the warm light makes me feel wonderful and they are even good for your health (sending out negative ions). I am a very satisfied customer and recommended the company to all of my friends. Karin Wilburn

LOVE this beautiful lamp!

Posted by Reviewer2814550 on Mar 10, 2010

This lamp is so beautiful, I love the feeling I get just being near it. I'm going to order more for gifts!

natural beauty

Posted by Reviewer1696521 on Nov 22, 2009

i'm not a psychic so i cannot see how much positive ions becoming negative ions. but it is great decoration of a room when you have it on it looks like hot coal,yellow oringy colour-spectacular.so i'd say it would work as colour therapy too especialy late autumn and winter evenings the bulb is very small,don't think it takes a lot of elektricity. the bigger rock the more effectively it looks and changes room's ambience

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »