What a great surprise!

Posted by Reviewer2708885 on Mar 25, 2008

I bought the lamp, with certain skepticism; but what a great surprise! I placed my lamp over my night stand, then I was sitting down on my bed, I turned it on and all the sudden; I felt very relaxed and my back pain was gone, also I slept for about 20 minutes...WOW!!! I was not expecting this comfort and inner peace. So I bought 2 more, one for my mother and one for a friend...(for mother's day)I highly recommend it.

Wonderful lamp! We love it!

Posted by 5408838112875383932 on Aug 13, 2013

We bought this lamp with a bit of skepticism too. Our baby, who could not sleep one single night without waking up yelling and crying, slept like a log that first night... and has been sleeping like that ever since we put that wonderful lamp in our bedroom! My only regret is not having bought it sooner! I love it!

So unique

Posted by Reviewer2877314 on Nov 16, 2012

This lamp is simply stunning and has a very calming effect. I plan to purchase more for gift-giving. The included light bulb was broken when the package arrived but that easy to replace.

Soft glow

Posted by Reviewer1748044 on Jun 14, 2008

I love the soft glow that this lamp brings. I am not sure about the "negative ions" that it supposedly releases, but it is such a neat, natural shape, and gives the room that dim, relaxing feeling in the evening and early morning. Spa like, and wonderful!

Ancient Secrets Rock Salt Lamp

Posted by Reviewer1252962 on Aug 15, 2008

I love this thing. It sits on my desk at work and everyone wants to know what it is and they all have to touch it. When I say it's rock salt they want to know what the story is so I hand them the box to read for themselves. I love this thing SO much, that I'm buying a few for my house and for my son's houses.

Love this lamp!

Posted by Reviewer2825748 on Oct 26, 2008

Such a wonderful display of colors in the rock salt, with dark veins and places where the light shows through more than others. I have received compliments on it.

I love this candle lamp!

Posted by MusicOdin on Nov 04, 2008

We can't seem to get enough of these... great product, very relaxing, very unique.

Grateful Customer

Posted by Reviewer2109115 on Mar 11, 2009

Prompt delivery and high quality product. Good size for a mediu. I love my lamp. Thank you, thank you, Thank you.

Nice lamp

Posted by Reviewer1156631 on Sep 05, 2009

Gives off a nice glow.

natural beauty

Posted by Reviewer1696521 on Nov 22, 2009

i'm not a psychic so i cannot see how much positive ions becoming negative ions. but it is great decoration of a room when you have it on it looks like hot coal,yellow oringy colour-spectacular.so i'd say it would work as colour therapy too especialy late autumn and winter evenings the bulb is very small,don't think it takes a lot of elektricity. the bigger rock the more effectively it looks and changes room's ambience

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »