Fine

Posted by underfundig on Mar 26, 2013

I bought this because my favorite hand cream (Nubian Heritage - Indian Hemp & Haitian Vetiver) was out of stock for a long time. This one feels rich when you put it on, it smells great and it absorbs surprisingly fast! The effect is OK, but nothing major. Because it absorbs so quickly, it comes in handy - pun intended ;) - when you need some quick moisture but don't have the time to wait for the hands to dry. I don't think I will keep buying it though, now that my favorite is available again.

Good but not totally natural

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

This is a nice hand cream and feels nice to use. However, I bought this thinking it was totally natural. Sadly, it has ethylhexylglycerin and phenethyl alcohol in it. I won't buy this again. (Please feel free to go to my iherb page by clicking on my username for more reviews).

ordinary hand cream

Posted by marrria on May 11, 2012

Nice smell but moistening is not enough.

not bad

Posted by OksanaM on Jan 09, 2013

this cream is OK, good texture and strong lavender scent

CORRECT

Posted by LOURDES on Jun 23, 2014

t is a cream right hand, not like Weleda but its price is not the same and that leaves lavender scent makes it nice.

Smells good

Posted by Xhalax on May 08, 2015

This hand cream smells good, but I find it to be less moisturising for my hands than what I need. Even just after applying it my hands can feel a little dry, and after just a short while they get dry again. I have tried other hand creams that work better for me than this one, so I will not be repurchasing this.

Not bad

Posted by LovelyHoney on Jun 12, 2015

Not bad, maybe a bit sticky and doesn't absorb as quickly as I hoped it would. But the scent is too strong for my liking, very much like a true dried lavander, too strong.