amazingly wonderful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Jul 31, 2015

One of the best hand creams I've ever tried: perfect "medium" texture (not too light or too thick), perfect composition (with shea and cocoa butters, aloe juice.../without parabens, PEGs, silicones, phthalates, artificial fragances, artificial colors, phenoxyetanol, ALCOHOL, glycols...) and 'perfect effects' on my dry skin: it leaves my hands well moisturized, smooth and soft for hours. I like its relaxing (and not overpowering) lavender smell. Una de las mejores cremas de manos que he probado: textura perfecta, que es media (no muy ligera ni muy espesa), composición perfecta (con mantecas de karité y cacao, jugo de aloe.../sin parabenos, siliconas, PEGs, ftalatos, perfumes y colorantes artificiales, fenoxietanol, ALCOHOL, glicoles...) y con "efectos perfectos" sobre mis manos secas: me las deja bien hidratadas y suaves durante horas. Me gusta el olor a lavanda, relaja y no empalaga.

Good / Хорошо

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 29, 2012

Крем быстро впитывается, не оставляя жирной пленки. Прекрасно увлажняет кожу рук и придает ей нежный запах лаванды. The cream absorbs quickly, leaves no oily residue. It moisturises hand skin perfectly and gives gentle smell of lavender.

très bonne crème pour les mains sèches

Posted by 5328144351230306926 on Mar 11, 2013

C'est vraiment la meilleure crème que j'ia testé pour l'instant. La crème pénètre très rapidement, n'est pas collante, et hydrate vraiment très bien. L'odeur est un peu forte, et un peu spéciale, mais on l'oublie vite.

Perfect hand cream :D

Posted by 5458327559728892447 on Jun 26, 2014

Love the cream! It's non sticky, non greasy and has good ingredients. My hands are very silky and smooth after using it. I would definitely buy it again and I think it will become my favorite hand cream. I was very happy when I saw 2 new versions on iHerb with different scents as I think I would prefer them over lavender scent.

My favorite hand cream

Posted by 5115530294224143777 on Jul 28, 2014

I got the second tube and very happy with it. Love the smell and its moisturizing properties. Plus, it is not greasy at all. Also, (never happend before) my husband asked what kind of hand cream I use - it turned out he loves the smell too.