Perfect hand cream :D

Posted by 5458327559728892447 on Jun 26, 2014

Love the cream! It's non sticky, non greasy and has good ingredients. My hands are very silky and smooth after using it. I would definitely buy it again and I think it will become my favorite hand cream. I was very happy when I saw 2 new versions on iHerb with different scents as I think I would prefer them over lavender scent.

Great hand cream

Posted by Mary-B333 on Apr 08, 2015

I'm so addicted to these hand creams, I have all three! This one has pretty conventional lavender scent. Its perfect for applying at night because lavender is relaxing. It really feels rich and nourishing on dry hands, but it absorbs so easily and doesn't make your hands feel greasy. ***Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of products!

très bonne crème pour les mains sèches

Posted by 5328144351230306926 on Mar 11, 2013

C'est vraiment la meilleure crème que j'ia testé pour l'instant. La crème pénètre très rapidement, n'est pas collante, et hydrate vraiment très bien. L'odeur est un peu forte, et un peu spéciale, mais on l'oublie vite.

Amazing

Posted by EgyptianTarekElagamy on Mar 27, 2015

this magical cream smooth my skin and removes some wrinkles was showing in my body with signs for up to 15 yeas . smooth skin and my body and perfumed it all, it's amazing , the lavender fragrance is splendid , first time in my life to find a product like this . this anadalou cream is incredible, its magic . i will buy a dozen of it for all my family and children

I like it!

Posted by MentaPiperita on May 05, 2014

It's a very nice cream and it makes my hands very soft. It sinks into the skin but it can leave a slightly greasy sensation so I use it before bed. The lavender smell is lovely and the ingredients seem so good for your skin!

Great smell and texture but not efficient for dry skin

Posted by 5567830685722893091 on May 03, 2016

The smell is great, and the texture is good. Absorbs fast. But when my hands are dry, it is not very efficient.

Fine

Posted by underfundig on Mar 26, 2013

I bought this because my favorite hand cream (Nubian Heritage - Indian Hemp & Haitian Vetiver) was out of stock for a long time. This one feels rich when you put it on, it smells great and it absorbs surprisingly fast! The effect is OK, but nothing major. Because it absorbs so quickly, it comes in handy - pun intended ;) - when you need some quick moisture but don't have the time to wait for the hands to dry. I don't think I will keep buying it though, now that my favorite is available again.

ordinary hand cream

Posted by marrria on May 11, 2012

Nice smell but moistening is not enough.

Perfect!

Posted by 5497151061738767473 on Mar 31, 2015

Good moisturaizer Well absorbed Great smell. I love ANDALOU

Great

Posted by Reviewer2849237 on Feb 27, 2015

Love this lotion, the lavender is a bit strong but clean not cloying.