Not bad

Posted by LovelyHoney on Jun 12, 2015

Not bad, maybe a bit sticky and doesn't absorb as quickly as I hoped it would. But the scent is too strong for my liking, very much like a true dried lavander, too strong.

I recommend it

Posted by 5707289559684972104 on May 11, 2015

Very soft and hydrating, very a wondergul smell A good product. And 0 cruelty, you can not ask for more. Good value for money.

Smells good

Posted by Xhalax on May 08, 2015

This hand cream smells good, but I find it to be less moisturising for my hands than what I need. Even just after applying it my hands can feel a little dry, and after just a short while they get dry again. I have tried other hand creams that work better for me than this one, so I will not be repurchasing this.

Posted by Strelka on May 06, 2015

šie ir labi roku krēmi!

Good smell

Posted by Reviewer3050808 on Apr 24, 2015

I like this hand cream, the lavender smell is pleasant and not overwhelming, and the cream gets absorbed easily.

Great hand cream

Posted by 5118001410176490334 on Apr 21, 2015

I´m not a lavender person, but the smell has won me over! Leaves very soft and hydrated hands, it is not oily ("dries" fast). Love it! Will repurchase it again, definitely!

Ok

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Apr 17, 2015

The scent is ok but there is nothing special about the lotion so I will not reorder.

it does moisturize!

Posted by 5464387641887832118 on Apr 15, 2015

one of the best creams around, especially for the sale price!

Great hand cream

Posted by Mary-B333 on Apr 08, 2015

I'm so addicted to these hand creams, I have all three! This one has pretty conventional lavender scent. Its perfect for applying at night because lavender is relaxing. It really feels rich and nourishing on dry hands, but it absorbs so easily and doesn't make your hands feel greasy. ***Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of products!

Vynikajici krem na ruce

Posted by 4740021320622837166 on Apr 08, 2015

Tento krem objednam urcite zase. Perfektni slozeni, jemna a prijemna vune, lehce se roztira, neni mastny a ruce jsou po nem krasne hebke nekolik holdin. Za me rozhodne ANO!!!