Smells great is wonderful lotion!!

Posted by 5020357508577840809 on Jan 06, 2015

Excellent lotion...smells so great and it makes your hands feel so soft.d

Amazing

Posted by EgyptianTarekElagamy on Mar 27, 2015

this magical cream smooth my skin and removes some wrinkles was showing in my body with signs for up to 15 yeas . smooth skin and my body and perfumed it all, it's amazing , the lavender fragrance is splendid , first time in my life to find a product like this . this anadalou cream is incredible, its magic . i will buy a dozen of it for all my family and children

Great hand cream

Posted by Mary-B333 on Apr 08, 2015

I'm so addicted to these hand creams, I have all three! This one has pretty conventional lavender scent. Its perfect for applying at night because lavender is relaxing. It really feels rich and nourishing on dry hands, but it absorbs so easily and doesn't make your hands feel greasy. ***Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of products!

I like it!

Posted by MentaPiperita on May 05, 2014

It's a very nice cream and it makes my hands very soft. It sinks into the skin but it can leave a slightly greasy sensation so I use it before bed. The lavender smell is lovely and the ingredients seem so good for your skin!

Fine

Posted by underfundig on Mar 26, 2013

I bought this because my favorite hand cream (Nubian Heritage - Indian Hemp & Haitian Vetiver) was out of stock for a long time. This one feels rich when you put it on, it smells great and it absorbs surprisingly fast! The effect is OK, but nothing major. Because it absorbs so quickly, it comes in handy - pun intended ;) - when you need some quick moisture but don't have the time to wait for the hands to dry. I don't think I will keep buying it though, now that my favorite is available again.