Andalou Naturals, A Force of Nature, Hand Cream, Lavender, 3.4 fl oz (100 ml)

Smells fantastic!

Posted by squzza on Jun 18, 2013

I like the fact this product contains my favorite Shea butter and it smells very calming.

terrific !!

Posted by 4661500153992749822 on Feb 14, 2014

great scent :) absorbs very quickly, not too oily. love it !

Perfect hand cream :D

Posted by 5458327559728892447 on Jun 26, 2014

Love the cream! It's non sticky, non greasy and has good ingredients. My hands are very silky and smooth after using it. I would definitely buy it again and I think it will become my favorite hand cream. I was very happy when I saw 2 new versions on iHerb with different scents as I think I would prefer them over lavender scent.

My favorite hand cream

Posted by 5115530294224143777 on Jul 28, 2014

I got the second tube and very happy with it. Love the smell and its moisturizing properties. Plus, it is not greasy at all. Also, (never happend before) my husband asked what kind of hand cream I use - it turned out he loves the smell too.

I like it!

Posted by MentaPiperita on May 05, 2014

It's a very nice cream and it makes my hands very soft. It sinks into the skin but it can leave a slightly greasy sensation so I use it before bed. The lavender smell is lovely and the ingredients seem so good for your skin!