Very Soothing for Ultra Sensitive Skin

Posted by LessSugarNaturally on Jun 12, 2013

I wash my hands often and my hands are always brutally dry, cracked, and red. It was important to me to have a hand cream that I could use regularly and feel good about soaking in my body. This hand cream rates a 1 for toxicity with the EWG. It's one of the best rated hand creams here on iherb. Most hand creams sting my sensitive hands but this one was very soothing and created no redness. It's thick, penetrates quickly and leaves hands tacky instead of greasy. I also love Badger Balm for Hardworking hands and Burt's Bees Hand Salve which also rate very well for toxicity. These are effective but greasy, so I use them when I'm sitting around watching tv or at bedtime and use the Andalou at work, during computer use, and when I'm out and about and need dry hands. My only complaint would be that Andalou's lavender scent is a bit strong but the intensity wears off pretty quick. This could be a problem around scent sensitive people. I love that I can reapply these hand creams often without worrying about toxic ingredients. I purchased my first tube of Andalou and tin of Burt's salve at a health food store and was so happy to see I could save a few dollars by buying it here on iherb. I live in Canada and have received all of my iherb orders within 2 weeks. Feel free to check out my other detailed reviews on products like stevia, baking staples and low-toxicity beauty products and do let me know if you found this review helpful :)

Love this great cream!

Posted by AnnaNaturalReviews on Nov 12, 2015

Feels great and softens the skin perfectly! Gave one to my mom - she loved it too, said the best cream she ever tried! Really like this product. You need very small amount , and it lasts quite a long time :) If my review was useful, please press "YES" below. Thank you and enjoy your shopping!

Great hand cream

Posted by Reviewer2684223 on Aug 29, 2013

Love this hand cream, is all natural with no sulphates or nasties and does a fantastic job of moisturising hands very well, leaving them soft and smooth. Lovely lavender fragrance too, not a synthetic lavender smell.

amazingly wonderful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by 5lanvianvil on Jul 31, 2015

One of the best hand creams I've ever tried: perfect "medium" texture (not too light or too thick), perfect composition (with shea and cocoa butters, aloe juice.../without parabens, PEGs, silicones, phthalates, artificial fragances, artificial colors, phenoxyetanol, ALCOHOL, glycols...) and 'perfect effects' on my dry skin: it leaves my hands well moisturized, smooth and soft for hours. I like its relaxing (and not overpowering) lavender smell. Una de las mejores cremas de manos que he probado: textura perfecta, que es media (no muy ligera ni muy espesa), composición perfecta (con mantecas de karité y cacao, jugo de aloe.../sin parabenos, siliconas, PEGs, ftalatos, perfumes y colorantes artificiales, fenoxietanol, ALCOHOL, glicoles...) y con "efectos perfectos" sobre mis manos secas: me las deja bien hidratadas y suaves durante horas. Me gusta el olor a lavanda, relaja y no empalaga.

The scent is very strong!

Posted by Reviewer2487774 on Aug 26, 2013

This handcream would be very nice but there is a very strong lavender scent and a camphor-like scent, which was too overpowering. My hands were almost tingling after applying it.

Good smell

Posted by 5120013403600191402 on Apr 18, 2013

The smell is very nice. The only thing I'm disappointed with is the fact that the product contains phenoxyethanol.

Good but not totally natural

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 15, 2016

This is a nice hand cream and feels nice to use. However, I bought this thinking it was totally natural. Sadly, it has ethylhexylglycerin and phenethyl alcohol in it. I won't buy this again. (Please feel free to go to my iherb page by clicking on my username for more reviews).

Good / Хорошо

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 29, 2012

Крем быстро впитывается, не оставляя жирной пленки. Прекрасно увлажняет кожу рук и придает ей нежный запах лаванды. The cream absorbs quickly, leaves no oily residue. It moisturises hand skin perfectly and gives gentle smell of lavender.

très bonne crème pour les mains sèches

Posted by 5328144351230306926 on Mar 11, 2013

C'est vraiment la meilleure crème que j'ia testé pour l'instant. La crème pénètre très rapidement, n'est pas collante, et hydrate vraiment très bien. L'odeur est un peu forte, et un peu spéciale, mais on l'oublie vite.

Perfect hand cream :D

Posted by 5458327559728892447 on Jun 26, 2014

Love the cream! It's non sticky, non greasy and has good ingredients. My hands are very silky and smooth after using it. I would definitely buy it again and I think it will become my favorite hand cream. I was very happy when I saw 2 new versions on iHerb with different scents as I think I would prefer them over lavender scent.