Lovely serum

Posted by Reviewer2684223 on Sep 17, 2014

One would have to use this for a while before knowing whether it has any anti-aging effect, but smells lovely and does moisturise well, prior to applying moisturiser. But it is expensive considering the size of the bottle and how quickly it has been used up. Still love it though, not sure if I can afford to keep buying it......

Great product, bad dropper

Posted by Reviewer2251137 on Sep 20, 2014

The product feels great. It's not too sticky or too moisturizing. But the dropper stinks. I have to constantly push the air out to get more into it, and it's really hard to dispense. Hopefully I just have a bad one and they are not all like this.

Disappointed

Posted by 5454331173357394535 on Sep 17, 2016

I have sensitive, combination, acne prone skin. This product was okay; I was hoping for a bit more results being that Rose is really good for your skin. I used this bottle completely up. Pros It smells divine didn't cause break outs moisturized Cons Only moisturized. I didn't notice it giving any other skin benefits. So I will not be repurchasing this product, however I will not give up in my search for rose oil!

Ok but not wow

Posted by 5204348369338519205 on Sep 28, 2016

While it's a decent serum with light texture it does not give you this wow sensation as moroccan oil from the same line does.

Andalou Naturals, 1000 Roses Absolute serum, Sensitive, 1 floz (30ml)

Posted by 4857543542060392522 on Oct 03, 2016

Absolute quickly, good smell! Will purchase again!

the scent is great

Posted by 4973137829941932113 on May 24, 2016

My skin absorbs the product almost instantly. However I am impressed mainly with the scent so much that ordered the body lotion, day cream and oil :)) almost immediately.

Loretta

Posted by 5005125472172084244 on Apr 09, 2015

This is my second bottle; 1st I've oredered fromIHerb. Happy with the Price!! Great value for a great serum!

Perfect for dry skin

Posted by 5109067076640180098 on Apr 23, 2015

A great remedy for dry skin - moisturizes, nourishes, gives Shine. Does not cause allergies. Apply the serum after evening cleansing and use tonic. Cream after it can not be applied. Loved the bottle with a convenient dispenser! For application to the entire face and neck with a single click.

Organic

Posted by 5158372983221126957 on Sep 09, 2016

It is ok. But not great for over 50.

Average

Posted by 5682917556009882191 on May 02, 2015

It absorbs really quickly and the ingredients sound really good but it did nothing for me and it's pretty pricey to work so averagely.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »