Andalou Naturals, Cleansing Milk, Apricot Probiotic, Age Defying, 6 fl oz (178 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Sweet

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Feb 16, 2013

This bottle has lasted forever for me. It only takes a dollup to smooth around on your face, for a peachy smooth feeling. It dissolves makeup and oil easily, and you feel nice and clean, without any harsh feeling. Plus, NO PARABENS. Methylparabens destroy the outer layer of the epidermis that is responsible for making keratin, the substance that protects your skin from infection and aging. This product line had none of that nonsense. Andalou, is from Andolusia, Spain.

Face Cleansing

Posted by Reviewer2129568 on Dec 26, 2011

Have used several times & face does get clean. This product is really best is used on oily skin rather than sensitive skin

Good All Round Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2582051 on Dec 18, 2014

This is an inexpensive good cleanser. I don't find it deep cleans, but it does enough. It would be nice to use a more expensive cleanser, I suppose, but the lotion just goes down the sink so it would be wasteful. I would rather put my money into a better moisturizer which will stay on all day. I have sensitive, fair, skin and this does the job for me, but I always finish my cleansing program with a toner to take off any remaining residue.

Ouch

Posted by Reviewer2743819 on Apr 17, 2013

Made my face break out badly after use and made my face burn when I used it. Nice ingredients, so I have no idea why this happened.

Great

Posted by 5629452615401504720 on Jan 25, 2013

I find this doesn't leave my face feeling dry & tight. Lovely texture & cleans beautifully. Will definitely be purchasing again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »