A new favorite!

Posted by 5553375659207058211 on Mar 05, 2016

This is a very rich, cream cleanser with the most amazing berry scent. I work it onto my face and neck and let it sit like a mask for about a minute to let all of the wonderful natural ingredients sink in. After rinsing, my face is very clean, but noticeably moisturized. I am 44 and am so happy to have found this product line.

my skin has less wrinkles and looks smooth

Posted by 4773929283407618794 on Feb 29, 2016

i used this with the thayers with hazel toner in rose. i can say these two combinations really helped to improve my overall skin condition. i hardly have any acne (except for that time of the month) and any scarring as a result acne or post facial will quickly heal. my skin has never been this smooth and will continue buy this!

Very good!

Posted by 5484965829645720121 on Dec 20, 2015

Very good!

Excellent cleanser for dry skin!

Posted by Reviewer3309664 on Nov 12, 2015

I use this Apricot cleanser every night straight from the bottle onto my skin. After rubbing it around for a minute, I take a damp gentle sponge or washcloth and wipe it off along with all the dirt it soaked up off my skin. The sponge is dirty and my face feels clean and refreshed and moist (not dried out like a raisin). And the scent of apricots is really lovely and not cloyingly sweet or overpowering, nor does the scent last a long time artificially.

Really good for dry and sensitive skin

Posted by 5598399106105531991 on Sep 26, 2015

It doesn't irritate my skin and it leaves it smooth and silky, not at all dried out. Plus, it last a long time, which makes it excellent value for money.

Not for oily skin

Posted by Reviewer1824845 on Aug 27, 2015

Texture is soft and smell is good, but not for oily skin.

Wonderful!

Posted by Cressie on Aug 04, 2015

I simply looooove Andalou products and this cleansing milk is not an exception. :) It is really creamy and feels so luxurious. Smell is heavenly, like fresh apricots. I have a really dry skin and it doesn't feel tight after I use this cleansing milk. I'm sure I will buy this again and again.. and again! Thumbs up! :)

Love it

Posted by 5152265160084912867 on Jul 03, 2015

Nice product , removes eye make up well, even the waterproof stuff, leaves the skin soft.

Great

Posted by 5631128038524016676 on May 27, 2015

Smells wonderful but does not linger after washing off. It does not sting the eyes, and cleans the skin without drying it out. The packaging also makes it possible to lock the pump. Love it!

Smells amazing, great for morning cleansing

Posted by Mary-B333 on May 12, 2015

First off, this has the MOST amazing apricot smell. It's so sweet and delicious, and not at all cloying. The texture is actually more of a cream than a milk and it feels super luxurious and moisturizing on the skin. The cleanser is super gentle, so it doesn't really remove makeup or oils that well (I use Andalou's gel cleanser for makeup removing). I prefer it for cleansing in the morning and days when I don't wear makeup. I think it would be fantastic for people with dry skin too, as it doesn't strip any moisture from the skin. Highly recommend. ***Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products! If you found this review helpful, please click yes.***

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »