Sweet

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Feb 16, 2013

This bottle has lasted forever for me. It only takes a dollup to smooth around on your face, for a peachy smooth feeling. It dissolves makeup and oil easily, and you feel nice and clean, without any harsh feeling. Plus, NO PARABENS. Methylparabens destroy the outer layer of the epidermis that is responsible for making keratin, the substance that protects your skin from infection and aging. This product line had none of that nonsense. Andalou, is from Andolusia, Spain.

Smells amazing, great for morning cleansing

Posted by Mary-B333 on May 12, 2015

First off, this has the MOST amazing apricot smell. It's so sweet and delicious, and not at all cloying. The texture is actually more of a cream than a milk and it feels super luxurious and moisturizing on the skin. The cleanser is super gentle, so it doesn't really remove makeup or oils that well (I use Andalou's gel cleanser for makeup removing). I prefer it for cleansing in the morning and days when I don't wear makeup. I think it would be fantastic for people with dry skin too, as it doesn't strip any moisture from the skin. Highly recommend. ***Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products! If you found this review helpful, please click yes.***

Face Cleansing

Posted by Reviewer2129568 on Dec 26, 2011

Have used several times & face does get clean. This product is really best is used on oily skin rather than sensitive skin

great product

Posted by Reviewer2667214 on Oct 27, 2014

Great for cleaning of mature skin, leave skin clean and supplied with oils. It can be compared with more expensive products.

Great

Posted by 5629452615401504720 on Jan 25, 2013

I find this doesn't leave my face feeling dry & tight. Lovely texture & cleans beautifully. Will definitely be purchasing again.

Good All Round Cleanser

Posted by Reviewer2582051 on Dec 18, 2014

This is an inexpensive good cleanser. I don't find it deep cleans, but it does enough. It would be nice to use a more expensive cleanser, I suppose, but the lotion just goes down the sink so it would be wasteful. I would rather put my money into a better moisturizer which will stay on all day. I have sensitive, fair, skin and this does the job for me, but I always finish my cleansing program with a toner to take off any remaining residue.

Ouch

Posted by Reviewer2743819 on Apr 17, 2013

Made my face break out badly after use and made my face burn when I used it. Nice ingredients, so I have no idea why this happened.

Beautiful cleanser - very softening for my skin

Posted by 4979209668994151728 on Oct 06, 2014

I am so happy with all of the Andalou products I bought. They are a great value and work really well.

My face is so soft!

Posted by 4801384467148019670 on Feb 28, 2015

I don't know how it does it but this cleansing milk has changed my skin for the better! The scent is apricots and i love it! I will definitely be getting this again!

linda

Posted by 5349023386965997238 on Mar 16, 2015

I love this cleanser, can also use as a moisturizer. This smells sooooo, sooooo darn good. I usually don't like the smell of too many things, This has the best fresh smell, can't go wrong with this.!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »