Smell like chocolate

Posted by Reviewer1368652 on Feb 07, 2012

THe mask smells and looks like chocolate paste. Very good to nourish your skin in winter time. I use it at least once a week and my skin feels perfect without any dryness although we have quite cold winter

Chocolate heaven on the face!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 16, 2013

When I open the jar I don't know if I should eat the content or put it on my face! It is like a chocolate pudding! It is a rich and nourishing mask, which makes my skin plumb and hydrated! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Une pure goumandise nourrissante

Posted by Gamraska on Oct 26, 2012

That smell of cocoa is superbe, very nourishing, leaves the skin smooth and bright, very very gentil, just as chocolat,a moment full of pleasure This mask combines pleasure and efficiency at reasonable price I definitely recommend it, and would re-puchase it

Smells great!

Posted by Reviewer1608328 on Aug 23, 2012

If you like chocolate this mask is for you, the only problem is you might think it is a desert and want to eat it or lick your lips. Sadly the mask did not live up to my expectations of hydrating my skin. Did not see any difference in in texture or clarity of skin. Smell though is delicious

wonderful!

Posted by 5120087284562052733 on May 03, 2013

It smells like real chocolate and makes your skin soft and hydrated. Skin food it is:)Warning:do not try to eat it,I`m sure you will be tempted:)

Love it

Posted by 5186798450267376917 on Jan 17, 2016

The good reviews are true. It is yummy. And the skin is showing its good effect. After 10 minutes you'll have a clear, vibrant and soft skin. The chocolate aroma will convince you to leave it for more than 10 minutes. The only con is that if you have a baby or a small child, you may scare him with your new brown skin. Do it when the baby is not there.

So so

Posted by 4807609020911093263 on Sep 16, 2015

Smells really good of chocolate but I could not feel any difference at all afterwards. Skin seems just the same after the mask; no more no less. No feeling of well hydrated skin.

Didn't like it !

Posted by Cigale on Apr 17, 2015

Except for the smell (chocolat, sure !), i didn't found it pleasant at all... Doesn't spread easily, too thick, doesn't really get into the skin... doesn't moisture or nourish. Very disapointed ! For more reviews, see my profile !

FOR DRY SKIN

Posted by naturalsgirls on Apr 10, 2012

Use only on the cheeks, I clog pores cocoa powder. Perfectly nourishes dry skin.

Try not to eat

Posted by 5109067076640180098 on Apr 23, 2015

Amazing chocolate mask to nourish and hydrate! Every time I put it on the face could hardly restrain not to try it)) Skin after the mask velvet! Washes off very easily even with cool water. Recommend for all skin types except oily!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »