Very disappointed

Posted by MarjorieS on Jan 07, 2016

It was an awful choice! It made look awful : very pale and unhealthy. On top of that I didn't like the smell of it and its texture too hard to apply. I found it irritating for the skin (I don't have sensitive skin) and it irritated my eyes even if I didn't it close to them. I have only used it twice and I think I will throw it away.

Simply awful!

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Aug 10, 2014

Difficult to apply because it is so thick and sticky.

No controla brillo

Posted by 5191637149229580858 on Oct 24, 2014

Cuando lo aplico quedo con más brillo del que podría tener durante el día, además de quedar la piel demasiado blanca. No me gustó.

Not good

Posted by 4717826705276890921 on May 10, 2015

made my skin oily

very oily. leaves white marks

Posted by 5724339422046775750 on Jun 19, 2015

Disappointed. It is very thick and doesn't apply well on the face. Will not buy again.

Not for combination skin / sticky / heavy

Posted by 4762654232445951083 on Mar 23, 2016

I have tried other products from this brand and liked all of them. I was looking for a good sunscreen and I decided to purchase this beauty balm after reading some good reviews. I was very dissapointed. The texture is too thick and hard to spread, it leaves a white cast on my face even though I am already naturally quite pale, and generally it feels sticky and heavy on the face. It doesn't control oil, on the contrary. By the end of the day my face felt horribly sweaty and sticky. Also, my eyes burnt after putting this on. I will definitely not repurchase this product.