Customer Reviews

Andalou Naturals, Clarifying BB Oil Control Beauty Balm, Un-Tinted with SPF 30, 2 fl oz (58 ml)

Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 4-star
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 6 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

really good

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 5159954830581064531 on Mar 04, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

It is quite thick, so it's hard to apply it evenly on the face. It gives a little bit of white cast, and after a few hours of wearing - skin shines hevily. But at the same time it works great on my acne prone skin (no new breakouts), I think it helps healing a little bit and moisturizes as well. And of course an SPF is a great advantage. Also this BB cream smells great (something like lemon). I like to use it and I think I will continue buying it :)

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

chemical free and smooth

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Jun 07, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

This product was very hard to find...a spf 30 sunblock without chemical sunscreen, silicone, made for oily skin, and goes on smoothly as a cosmetic grade face sunblock should. The word "sunscreen" or "sunblock" would have made this much easier to find, though I am so happy I have landed upon it. My foundation powders go on very well over the top. My skin is moisturized but not oily. It isn't oil free and I guess that option isn't out there yet in a natural formula. I can't say it has been a problem for acne though. I am now ordering my second tube. It is thick so I advise a a couple of pearl size amounts dotted along the face before rubbing in. The tube I have has lasted several months.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

A good product by a good company.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jun 25, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

I have used Andalou Naturals before, and I like their products. I have pretty bad, oily skin, and this works well under my make up.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Bonne crème de protection

Posted by 5343518539783184565 on Aug 27, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

Avec un spf 30, ce produit est parfait en été. j'aime son odeur d'agrumes et le produit est vraiment matifiant (pour une peau mixte). Cependant la texture est épaisse, pas forcément facile à étaler et très blanche. Mais une fois étaler c'est parfait.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Très bien

Posted by 5536006187890323257 on May 12, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

Ce produit est très bien. Il sent bon et protège bien la peau. Permet de limiter les brillances. Par contre la texutre est un peu trop épaisse à mon goût et peut être difficile à appliquer. Je rachèterai sans problème d'autant que le tube est très économique, il en faut vraiment très peu à chaque utilisation.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-5 of 6 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

iHerbĀ® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives