really good

Posted by 5159954830581064531 on Mar 04, 2014

It is quite thick, so it's hard to apply it evenly on the face. It gives a little bit of white cast, and after a few hours of wearing - skin shines hevily. But at the same time it works great on my acne prone skin (no new breakouts), I think it helps healing a little bit and moisturizes as well. And of course an SPF is a great advantage. Also this BB cream smells great (something like lemon). I like to use it and I think I will continue buying it :)

Safe face sunscreen

Posted by 5232414744908138585 on Oct 29, 2015

I bought this to use it as a daily sunscreen on my face. It doesn't have nasty ingredients, the ingredient zinc oxide provides the best protection against UVA and UVB, and it has spf 30 which is a good daily protection. I have acne prone combination to oily skin, this sunscreen does not make my acne worst (because it doesn't contain ingredients like titanium oxide or coconut oil which tend to break me out) however the texture is a bit hard to spread (because it's not as fluid as a lotion, it has more of a cold cream texture), it barely leaves a white cast on my face ( I use about a peanut size amount of it just for the face and i have medium skin tone ) and rubs on my skin quite well. It doesn't feel oily (not like those who are purely oil-based), but it does have a very dewy finish ( you can always blot or powder your face for a matte finish) so don't expect this product to be oil controlling. Overall, I do recommend this product ( it is so far the best physical sunscreen that I have ever used on my face) especially for dry skin (because it is so moisturizing).

chemical free and smooth

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Jun 07, 2014

This product was very hard to find...a spf 30 sunblock without chemical sunscreen, silicone, made for oily skin, and goes on smoothly as a cosmetic grade face sunblock should. The word "sunscreen" or "sunblock" would have made this much easier to find, though I am so happy I have landed upon it. My foundation powders go on very well over the top. My skin is moisturized but not oily. It isn't oil free and I guess that option isn't out there yet in a natural formula. I can't say it has been a problem for acne though. I am now ordering my second tube. It is thick so I advise a a couple of pearl size amounts dotted along the face before rubbing in. The tube I have has lasted several months.

A good product by a good company.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jun 25, 2014

I have used Andalou Naturals before, and I like their products. I have pretty bad, oily skin, and this works well under my make up.

Bonne crème de protection

Posted by 5343518539783184565 on Aug 27, 2014

Avec un spf 30, ce produit est parfait en été. j'aime son odeur d'agrumes et le produit est vraiment matifiant (pour une peau mixte). Cependant la texture est épaisse, pas forcément facile à étaler et très blanche. Mais une fois étaler c'est parfait.

Mineral based sunscreen

Posted by 5508277189380614613 on Sep 29, 2014

It's a little thick than the chemical based sunscreens. A little difficult to spread on your face so I spread it on my palms and tap my palms against my face. I'm not sure why is it called beauty balm .. It does leave a white cast on the face but I use the palm tapping method to reduce the cast to acceptable levels.

really clarifying

Posted by 4954019217693020584 on Oct 25, 2014

Im in my late thirties and have a combination, acne-prone skin, so I always worry about breaking out after using thicker creams like this one. This one works great though, after being almost through with the tube, I even think it really helps clarify my skin. And the thickness is nice, the drier areas of my aging skin feel nourished while my face isnt too oily. The only downside is that I always get some white cast over my face, no matter how I rub it in. Maybe if I used smaller amounts it would be better, but since the cream is quite thick, I feel I really need to use more to get appropriate coverage. I wish they would make the exact cream with lower SPF to get rid of the whiteness, that would be perfect.

love the smell and it's oil control

Posted by 4613654890026056916 on Feb 18, 2015

I absolutely love this BB. I love it that it has a fruity and refreshing smell! I used to think that facial sunblocks can be greasy and can easily clog my pores but i think this BB has proved me otherwise as the oil control has worked pretty well. My face is now less oiler at the end of the day. On the down side, the texture is a bit drying and less easy to spread. But i think it isn't a major problem. Absolutely love this product and will continue using it.

Great

Posted by 5311742311727924689 on Mar 07, 2015

Works best if used with an face oil before usage! Like avocado oil

Works but thick 30 SPF

Posted by 5383899045492509072 on Mar 23, 2015

I thought this was a good product, but it went on a bit thick for my taste. I don't like wearing heavy lotions or creams on my face and it felt very heavy. The white balm was also difficult to rub in and I was worried I'd leave streaks of bb balm if I didn't check in the mirror. I expected the bb oil control to be more easily spreadable and applicable to the face. I don't wear makeup, but if you do, you should put this on before any other powder or foundation because it will get spread around unless you put a thick layer of the balm on. On the plus side, it is a manageable size to take with you anywhere, so I could apply it from time to time when I was going out into the sun as after a few hours the SPF would have worn off. I didn't notice any more acne or bad skin from this product. I read recently that spf 50 is really the only protective number, someone might be able to correct this here, but if that's the case as I read, I wouldn't purchase this again, especially as thick as it is.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »