Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

really good

Posted by 5159954830581064531 on Mar 04, 2014

It is quite thick, so it's hard to apply it evenly on the face. It gives a little bit of white cast, and after a few hours of wearing - skin shines hevily. But at the same time it works great on my acne prone skin (no new breakouts), I think it helps healing a little bit and moisturizes as well. And of course an SPF is a great advantage. Also this BB cream smells great (something like lemon). I like to use it and I think I will continue buying it :)

Safe face sunscreen

Posted by 5232414744908138585 on Oct 29, 2015

I bought this to use it as a daily sunscreen on my face. It doesn't have nasty ingredients, the ingredient zinc oxide provides the best protection against UVA and UVB, and it has spf 30 which is a good daily protection. I have acne prone combination to oily skin, this sunscreen does not make my acne worst (because it doesn't contain ingredients like titanium oxide or coconut oil which tend to break me out) however the texture is a bit hard to spread (because it's not as fluid as a lotion, it has more of a cold cream texture), it barely leaves a white cast on my face ( I use about a peanut size amount of it just for the face and i have medium skin tone ) and rubs on my skin quite well. It doesn't feel oily (not like those who are purely oil-based), but it does have a very dewy finish ( you can always blot or powder your face for a matte finish) so don't expect this product to be oil controlling. Overall, I do recommend this product ( it is so far the best physical sunscreen that I have ever used on my face) especially for dry skin (because it is so moisturizing).

chemical free and smooth

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Jun 07, 2014

This product was very hard to find...a spf 30 sunblock without chemical sunscreen, silicone, made for oily skin, and goes on smoothly as a cosmetic grade face sunblock should. The word "sunscreen" or "sunblock" would have made this much easier to find, though I am so happy I have landed upon it. My foundation powders go on very well over the top. My skin is moisturized but not oily. It isn't oil free and I guess that option isn't out there yet in a natural formula. I can't say it has been a problem for acne though. I am now ordering my second tube. It is thick so I advise a a couple of pearl size amounts dotted along the face before rubbing in. The tube I have has lasted several months.

A good product by a good company.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jun 25, 2014

I have used Andalou Naturals before, and I like their products. I have pretty bad, oily skin, and this works well under my make up.

Bonne crème de protection

Posted by 5343518539783184565 on Aug 27, 2014

Avec un spf 30, ce produit est parfait en été. j'aime son odeur d'agrumes et le produit est vraiment matifiant (pour une peau mixte). Cependant la texture est épaisse, pas forcément facile à étaler et très blanche. Mais une fois étaler c'est parfait.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »