Andalou Naturals, Clarifying BB Oil Control Beauty Balm, Un-Tinted with SPF 30, 2 fl oz (58 ml)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

really good

Posted by 5159954830581064531 on Mar 04, 2014

It is quite thick, so it's hard to apply it evenly on the face. It gives a little bit of white cast, and after a few hours of wearing - skin shines hevily. But at the same time it works great on my acne prone skin (no new breakouts), I think it helps healing a little bit and moisturizes as well. And of course an SPF is a great advantage. Also this BB cream smells great (something like lemon). I like to use it and I think I will continue buying it :)

chemical free and smooth

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Jun 07, 2014

This product was very hard to find...a spf 30 sunblock without chemical sunscreen, silicone, made for oily skin, and goes on smoothly as a cosmetic grade face sunblock should. The word "sunscreen" or "sunblock" would have made this much easier to find, though I am so happy I have landed upon it. My foundation powders go on very well over the top. My skin is moisturized but not oily. It isn't oil free and I guess that option isn't out there yet in a natural formula. I can't say it has been a problem for acne though. I am now ordering my second tube. It is thick so I advise a a couple of pearl size amounts dotted along the face before rubbing in. The tube I have has lasted several months.

A good product by a good company.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jun 25, 2014

I have used Andalou Naturals before, and I like their products. I have pretty bad, oily skin, and this works well under my make up.

Bonne crème de protection

Posted by 5343518539783184565 on Aug 27, 2014

Avec un spf 30, ce produit est parfait en été. j'aime son odeur d'agrumes et le produit est vraiment matifiant (pour une peau mixte). Cependant la texture est épaisse, pas forcément facile à étaler et très blanche. Mais une fois étaler c'est parfait.

Mineral based sunscreen

Posted by 5508277189380614613 on Sep 29, 2014

It's a little thick than the chemical based sunscreens. A little difficult to spread on your face so I spread it on my palms and tap my palms against my face. I'm not sure why is it called beauty balm .. It does leave a white cast on the face but I use the palm tapping method to reduce the cast to acceptable levels.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »