really good

Posted by 5159954830581064531 on Mar 04, 2014

It is quite thick, so it's hard to apply it evenly on the face. It gives a little bit of white cast, and after a few hours of wearing - skin shines hevily. But at the same time it works great on my acne prone skin (no new breakouts), I think it helps healing a little bit and moisturizes as well. And of course an SPF is a great advantage. Also this BB cream smells great (something like lemon). I like to use it and I think I will continue buying it :)

chemical free and smooth

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Jun 07, 2014

This product was very hard to find...a spf 30 sunblock without chemical sunscreen, silicone, made for oily skin, and goes on smoothly as a cosmetic grade face sunblock should. The word "sunscreen" or "sunblock" would have made this much easier to find, though I am so happy I have landed upon it. My foundation powders go on very well over the top. My skin is moisturized but not oily. It isn't oil free and I guess that option isn't out there yet in a natural formula. I can't say it has been a problem for acne though. I am now ordering my second tube. It is thick so I advise a a couple of pearl size amounts dotted along the face before rubbing in. The tube I have has lasted several months.

Safe face sunscreen

Posted by 5232414744908138585 on Oct 29, 2015

I bought this to use it as a daily sunscreen on my face. It doesn't have nasty ingredients, the ingredient zinc oxide provides the best protection against UVA and UVB, and it has spf 30 which is a good daily protection. I have acne prone combination to oily skin, this sunscreen does not make my acne worst (because it doesn't contain ingredients like titanium oxide or coconut oil which tend to break me out) however the texture is a bit hard to spread (because it's not as fluid as a lotion, it has more of a cold cream texture), it barely leaves a white cast on my face ( I use about a peanut size amount of it just for the face and i have medium skin tone ) and rubs on my skin quite well. It doesn't feel oily (not like those who are purely oil-based), but it does have a very dewy finish ( you can always blot or powder your face for a matte finish) so don't expect this product to be oil controlling. Overall, I do recommend this product ( it is so far the best physical sunscreen that I have ever used on my face) especially for dry skin (because it is so moisturizing).

무난해요

Posted by 5753387914861191686 on Jun 14, 2016

평이 워낙좋아 사봤는데 무난해요 질감은 무거운 로션이나 라이트한 크림느낌이고 첨엔 약간 백탁있는듯 하얗게되다 곧사라져요 오일리한편인데 무난하게 바를수있네요 Think baby 선크림과 비슷한 느낌있어요

Dry skin

Posted by 5422868874811705422 on Jul 12, 2016

Perfect cream for my super dry skin.

does a great job

Posted by 5062055283363410266 on Sep 08, 2016

good product, not very heavy as some wrote

Mineral based sunscreen

Posted by 5508277189380614613 on Sep 29, 2014

It's a little thick than the chemical based sunscreens. A little difficult to spread on your face so I spread it on my palms and tap my palms against my face. I'm not sure why is it called beauty balm .. It does leave a white cast on the face but I use the palm tapping method to reduce the cast to acceptable levels.

Great

Posted by 5311742311727924689 on Mar 07, 2015

Works best if used with an face oil before usage! Like avocado oil

nice...

Posted by 5108560170465218370 on Feb 24, 2014

i use it as a sunscreen for my face. as for the "oil control" part.i am still skeptical, my face is a bit shiny just after the application. But still, not as shiny as a sunscreen lotion. IT also has a very pleasant smell.

Works but thick 30 SPF

Posted by 5383899045492509072 on Mar 23, 2015

I thought this was a good product, but it went on a bit thick for my taste. I don't like wearing heavy lotions or creams on my face and it felt very heavy. The white balm was also difficult to rub in and I was worried I'd leave streaks of bb balm if I didn't check in the mirror. I expected the bb oil control to be more easily spreadable and applicable to the face. I don't wear makeup, but if you do, you should put this on before any other powder or foundation because it will get spread around unless you put a thick layer of the balm on. On the plus side, it is a manageable size to take with you anywhere, so I could apply it from time to time when I was going out into the sun as after a few hours the SPF would have worn off. I didn't notice any more acne or bad skin from this product. I read recently that spf 50 is really the only protective number, someone might be able to correct this here, but if that's the case as I read, I wouldn't purchase this again, especially as thick as it is.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »