Wonderful as make-up primer with sun protection!

Posted by Reviewer3175397 on Sep 16, 2013

This product is sensational as a make-up primer or as a stand alone sun cream. It says it's for oily skin but I have normal skin and it doesn't dry it out at all. The cream is quite thick but once rubbed in fully leaves no white cast. It smooths my skin and pores and foundation adheres beautifully to it, lasting all day without any shine coming through. Best of all are all the lovely antioxidants and no chemical sunblock. I have used so many high-end primers costing up to five times as much but this product blows them away!

Awesome

Posted by 5218743811344683915 on Sep 28, 2013

This is fantastic. My skin is oily and this cream gives a lovely velvety finish. It's perfect for under makeup and at the same time it provides sun protection and helps to keep spots at bay. My large pores clog extremely easily, but I haven't had any problems with this product. Definitely exceeded all my expectations!

best ingredients ever!

Posted by Reviewer2560045 on Oct 12, 2013

i like it a lot, it does not give me pimples , irritation, allergy. it has awesome ingredients. lots of antioxidants in huge amounts, best oils for acne prone skin-jojoba and sunflower. vitamin c. zinc oxide. it's just perfect. there are downsides- it gives white cast and it does not have as good consistency as Devita spf 30. but seriously- this cream may actually do something good to your skin:) so buy it and support this company:)

Best zinc oxide moisturizer!

Posted by 4799778308979663850 on Apr 10, 2014

It is difficult to find a moisturizer with mineral sunscreen, based on zinc oxide (supposed to be the healthiest and the best for both uva and uvb), no white residue, full of antioxidants, moisturizing, not oily and with no-acne-prone ingredients, but this bb cream satisfies all of them! It could be a bit whity for tanned skins (not for mine), but I have just realized that there is a new version: Andalou Naturals, BB Skin Perfecting Beauty Balm, Natural Tint with SPF 30, which could be great! I can not wait to try it!

Light and doesn't leave a white cast!

Posted by australia on Jan 09, 2014

This is a really great facial sunscreen because it's not heavy and doesn't leave a white cast. I wouldn't call it a BB cream though because it offers no coverage, but it's still a great product. I believe it does provide just a hint of oil control (as I'm ever so slightly less oily when I use this product), but it's hardly noticeable. I like to mix this with the tinted Andalou BB cream as I find that one to be too orange, and it creates a really nice light-coverage sunscreen for everyday.

Very good product

Posted by 4708252706043017728 on Nov 29, 2013

good smell, good texture, hydrates the skin and makes it unified

Very good sunblock

Posted by 5132727343015556137 on Mar 11, 2015

Great sunblock, for casual no makeup day, i do not need to apply any loose powder anymore after applying this. Less oily if compared to Kiss my Face's sunblock. Will stick to this sunblock.

Fantastic when used as a sunscreen!

Posted by 4643309582730531052 on Feb 20, 2015

Despite this being called a BB Cream, it isn't. It's a sunscreen/moisturiser, but it's a really great sunscreen/moisturiser. It goes on easily, wears well under my makeup (which includes a true BB cream) and isn't greasy at all. I will keep buying this product as it's the best that I've found. I think they should market it as a sunscreen since that's its main selling point.

great for oily skin

Posted by Unbreakable on Feb 05, 2016

Great for my oily skin. Don't clog my pore. Love this. Please do not discontinue!!!!

Truly oil controlling and clearing!

Posted by 5648264904764128309 on Apr 13, 2016

I didn't expect to be shine-free all day but this product works for me! It also leaves my skin clear, soft and protected. Recommended!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »