Truly oil controlling and clearing!

Posted by 5648264904764128309 on Apr 13, 2016

I didn't expect to be shine-free all day but this product works for me! It also leaves my skin clear, soft and protected. Recommended!

great cream for the summer

Posted by 4696333257325187151 on Mar 30, 2016

I don't understand how can someone write that this cream is not suitable for oily skin when it dried out it my skin completely. The first time I tried it with mattifying powder. Huge mistake. The cream is mattifying enough on its own and I will use it during the summer when my skin is more near combined rather than slightly dry. I am seeing and feeling however the clarifying qualities. It's overall an amazing cream, just bear in mind that it really is mattifying.

the best

Posted by 5403911081246825307 on Feb 22, 2016

i purchesd this oil control beauty balm to control my very oily skin and after trying a lot of face creams that didn't do the job. at first it seems very thick and heavy , but once i put small amount and rubbe it very good and let it absorb for a few minuts it is amazing. since i started using it i don't need to use primer before putting makeup because it's great as a makeup primer, and the foundation lasts all day without any shine for at least 6 hours. one thing worth mentioning is that i use this product daily for almost 9 monthes and i've noticed that my skin is starting to "get used" to it and the preformance is not like it was in the begining. but still i recommend it and allready purchased another one.

great for oily skin

Posted by Unbreakable on Feb 05, 2016

Great for my oily skin. Don't clog my pore. Love this. Please do not discontinue!!!!

This is my HG makeup primer

Posted by PurpleHeart on Jan 25, 2016

I use this product after moisturizing and before I put on my make-up. It is a great primer with added benefits of SPF and is mattifying. I've tried conventional department store primers and I very much prefer this one! Those other brands leave my skin so tight and oftentimes don't even include a SPF so I consider this a definite find!

so moist and not oily

Posted by 5287943857469078805 on Dec 31, 2015

I love it, good for combination skin ! , it is not oily but moist !

Very nice product

Posted by jerneja-suri on Nov 12, 2015

I loved using this product and I will probably repurchase it sometimes in the future. At first, I didn't particulary like the smell, but with use, I got used to it and now I think it actually smells kind of nice, citrusy and refreshing. It has a slight whitish cast, but it disappears after working it into skin (this could be a potential problem for more sensitive skin types, but it didn't bother me). It doesn't make my skin oily, but it provides a nice moisturizing layer which is particulary pleasent in colder, winter months.

best bb cream

Posted by 5004655125351376108 on Oct 08, 2015

best bb cream for oily skin. really trust me

Great product!!

Posted by 4686869536673347025 on Jul 11, 2015

that's my 3rd time im ordering it.. great protection and i also use it as a primer

Best choice for your skin in summer!

Posted by 4691776699898591638 on Jul 07, 2015

It really works! Worth buying!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »