Excellent replenishing moisturizer!

Posted by 4648669082231633710 on Oct 14, 2014

I was rather skeptical about this product, especially when so many people raved about it on other online reviews too. But I thought I should give it a shot and I did not regret! Smells AWESOME (light citrus smell), doesn't feel oily, absorbs fast, and you wake up with noticeable difference in skin. I'm oily and combination skin, doesn't cause breakout. I actually use this in the day sometimes as well! Has a light mattifying effect. Very good product.

Overnight cream

Posted by Reviewer3102171 on Sep 06, 2013

Brightens the skin and fights oily parts really well. Absorbs fast. Love the smell and feel

VERY GOOD

Posted by ValeriaK on Dec 17, 2014

I LOVE this product and this brand in general! Smell is always amazing and perfect quality and very good results on the skin!

Smoother skin

Posted by 5585680114636347464 on May 16, 2015

This cream melts on my skin, easy to apply. I'm actually using it in the morning, because it goes well with my foundation.

反复回购,混合皮和油皮夏季的好护肤品

Posted by Reviewer1922147 on Oct 29, 2014

不控油,因此追求控油的人就不要逗逼的买了,这里面没有高岭土怎么可能控油?因此中皮,混合皮,油皮可以用来夏季滋润皮肤来用。

great night time lotion

Posted by 5251391208438100155 on Nov 14, 2014

This face lotion is great for night. It is not greasy and my facy does not get oily from it. The smell is wonderful too!

Allergic

Posted by 5326364576852962449 on Apr 21, 2016

Sadly had contact dermatitis by 2nd application. So i cant say if it really works

exellent

Posted by Mersila on Apr 23, 2016

is a very good quality product .

It works

Posted by Reviewer2897600 on Oct 26, 2016

Is it miraculous? Not really. Does it erase wrinkles? Nope. Why the 5 stars? I have super sensitive skin that is a combination of both oily and dry, and break out easily if a product has ingredients that my skin doesn't like. I normally avoid scented products because I get allergic reactions from them, but my skin tolerates this product very well. What I really like about this product: It's not greasy and gets absorbed quickly. It does soften lines in my face. Granted, the changes are subtle and I'm probably the only one who notices. But I did notice that whenever I run out of this product and use something else (more expensive products from the store), the lines get harsher and my skin dries out by the end of the day. Best of all, it does not enlarge pores like other products.

Love it!

Posted by 5380990179306824081 on Dec 03, 2016

Good recovrey cream for combined, active skin. It doesn't make skin too oily, but nourishes and helps to recover. Simply works good. Also I use other products from Andalou Clarifying line and I am very pleased with my skin condition, it gets better day after day. Using Andalou products is a pleasure for me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »